The Sunreaver's Sanctuary is the Horde district of Dalaran. It is named after Archmage Aethas Sunreaver, a member of the Council of Six. It is controlled by the Sunreavers, a group of blood elves under the Archmage's command. The Sanctuary houses an inn, an auctioneer, and several vendors as well as the Wintergrasp battle-mage, Magister Surdiel, and a portal to Orgrimmar.
After Jaina Proudmoore discovered that the Sunreavers helped Garrosh Hellscream steal the by using Dalaran portals to infiltrate Darnassus, Jaina mobilized the Kirin Tor, Alliance forces, and the Silver Covenant to purge the Horde from Dalaran, including Sunreaver's Sanctuary.
By the time Dalaran was teleported to Deadwind Pass, the area was empty and patrolled by Kirin Tor Guardians. Sunreaver Guardian Mages reappeared in the Sanctuary very soon after the vote took place to allow Horde mages back into the Kirin Tor and when Dalaran was attacked by the Burning Legion in .
Filthy Animal Inn
- Uda the Beast <Innkeeper>
- Awilo Lon'gomba <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- Misensi <Cooking Supplies>
- Umbiwa <Barmaid>
- Mimbihi <Barmaid>
- Mato <Food & Drink>
- Hamaka <Bartender>
- Kyunghee <Throwing Axes>
- Abohba <Assistant Innkeeper>
- Magister Hathorel <The Sunreavers>
PvP battlegrounds sanctum
- Sunreaver Guardian Mage (all areas are patrolled by them)
- Pathstalker Rislar <Rogue Trainer>
- Ranger Eoss <Hunter Trainer>
- Summoner Calwen <Warlock Trainer>
- Vinsun <Warrior Trainer>
- Hahna Moonscrest <Druid Trainer>
- Nelur Lightsown <Paladin Trainer>
- Murgha the Tempered <Shaman Trainer>
- Matron Ossela <Priest Trainer>
Justice Point Quartermasters
- Magistrix Vesara <Legacy Justice Quartermaster>
- Magistrix Lambriesse <Legacy Justice Quartermaster>
- Magister Arlan <Legacy Justice Quartermaster>
- Magister Brasael <Legacy Justice Quartermaster>
- Magister Sarien <Legacy Justice Quartermaster>
- Enchanter Erodin <Heirloom Vendor>
- Reginald Arcfire <Steam-Powered Auctioneer>
- When any Alliance players approach the Sanctuary they are immediately teleported away by the guards.
- Alliance characters may see the Sunreaver's Sanctuary from above a certain altitude, via use of a flying mount or certain transformations of the . If you descend too low into the Sunreaver's Sanctuary, you will either dismount or turn into you normal character (if you had turned into a wasp) and fall with a parachute. You will then be teleported out of the sanctuary by a Sunreaver Guardian Mage.
- At some point, the Horde Warbringer was given the Horde player-versus-player crest, and thus could be kited out of the sanctuary by bubbled paladins. This was considered an exploit, even giving the local defense attack warning, and was hotfixed sometime later.
- The Silver Covenant Agent has also become a target of kiting, as the Sunreaver Guardian Mages do not seem to discriminate against hostile NPC characters and players, and will constantly exile the agent if kited to the sanctuary.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
|Northrend||Purge of Dalaran||Deadwind Pass|