|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Category||Black Empire Campaign|
|Reputation||+500 Uldum Accord|
Complete an Assault in Uldum.
- Speak to High Commander Kamses
- Current Assault repelled
- Assault objective completed (optional)
- Rare enemy defeated (optional)
- Treasure looted (optional)
The tol'vir take the protection of the titans' constructs here in Uldum as a sacred duty. However, our numbers have dwindled, and we face greater threats with each day.
Even with the strength of our new allies, we will only be able to hold these enemies back for so long. Should any of them surge in power, they may still be able to overwhelm us and endanger the forge. This is where your assistance is needed.
Speak to High Commander Kamses to assess our current situation.
You will receive:
High Commander Kamses will apprise you of the current situation.
The threat has abated... for now.
Our scouts will continue to monitor enemy movements. With any luck we should be able to keep them at bay before they can make a move on the forge.
Thank you, <name>.
Receiving the latest scouting report will unlock an assault and several daily quests related to the current assault.
- High Commander Kamses gossip
- Our scouts have eyes across the whole of Uldum, watching the movements of enemy forces. If we can alert you of any upcoming surge of activity from one of these enemies, I have no doubt you will be able to quell them.
- Would you like to hear the latest scouting report?
Show me the current assault.
- High Commander Kamses says: With each passing day, new enemies descend upon Uldum. We must drive them from the sands.
- High Commander Kamses says: Strike them down wherever possible, but focus on key objectives and enemy champions to deal the most damage.
- Defeating a rare enemy
- High Commander Kamses says: Well struck! Defeating the enemy's champions will break their morale and send them scurrying back to the shadows.
- Looting a treasure
- High Commander Kamses says: Seizing the enemy's resources will bring their supply chain to a halt. Give them nothing to reinforce their armies!
Focus on the assault, first. Look for marked spots on the minimap while flying around the area - just killing normal mobs is inefficient. The daily quests are optional.
The first Assault completed will award a , which contains a random corrupted item. Looting that item starts the quest if players have not come across another corrupted item.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.