|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+150 Proudmoore Admiralty|
- Marked Goods inspected (5)
Normally I wouldn't tell you nothin'... but I'll spill it for Cyrus.
Ashvane's onto somethin' big.
They got guys workin' round the clock in there. Even brought in some muscle to keep everyone uh... "motivated."
I don't know anything about what they're makin', but I know it ain't passin' through here to Boralus.
If I were dumb enough to go snooping around in there, I'd look at the goods themselves. See if they got shipping labels.
But I ain't that dumb, so you gotta do it.
You will receive:
We need to find out how many more of these new weapons Ashvane has and where they might be sending them.
Sounds like they're making a ton of this stuff and keeping it under wraps.
On accept of all three:
- Flynn Fairwind says: Send those kids to the western edge of the foundry. I'll wait there and make sure nobody tries to snatch 'em.
- Flynn Fairwind says: Meet me there when you've got some information on those shipments.
Marked Goods have notes pinned to them in the vein of:
- "FRAGILE - DO NOT SHAKE"
- "NOT BOOZE! DO NOT OPEN!"
- "PRIVATE CONTRACT - KEEP DRY"
After interacting with the goods:
- <Peeling back the wrapping, you see a the glint of gunmetal within the crate.>
- <You see hundreds of fuses leading into small vials of glimmering gunpowder.>
- <The unmistakable scent of gunpowder wafts from this crate.>
Additionally, there are other suspicious objects like Azerite-Dusted Blades all over the foundry that can be used (via the extra action button) to do some extra damage to enemies.
Finally, there's a Small Treasure Chest near Forgemaster Farthing. It contains a poor-quality item and some .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.