Sylvanas' Farewell is an interlude in the undead campaign Legacy of the Damned.
Moments later, in Tirisfal Glades, King Arthas and his banshee escorts stop to regain their strength.
- Banshee: This is the place, sisters. We'll rest here, great king.
- King Arthas: Why here? We've got to find Kel'Thuzad before we--Aarrghh!
- Lich King: You have been deceived! Come to my side at once! Obey!
- Arthas' minions die.
- King Arthas: What is happening here?
- Arthas is struck by an arrow.
- King Arthas: Sylvanas!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: You walked right into this one, Arthas. It's time to even the scales.
- King Arthas: Traitor! What have you done to me?
- Sylvanas Windrunner: It's a special poisoned arrow I made just for you. The paralysis you're experiencing now is but a fraction of the agony you've caused me.
- King Arthas: Finish me, then.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: A quick death... like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
- Kel'Thuzad arrives with a group of skeletal magi.
- Kel'Thuzad: Back, you mindless ones! You shall not fall today, my king.
- Kel'Thuzad and his magi destroy Sylvanas' banshees.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: This isn't over, Arthas! I'll never stop hunting you!
- Kel'Thuzad leads Arthas to the shore.
- Kel'Thuzad: The effects of her arrow will wear off in time. All the preparations for your journey to Northrend have been made.
- King Arthas: You have been a loyal friend, Kel'Thuzad. I don't know what the future holds, or if I'll even return, but I want you to watch over this land. See to it that my legacy endures.
- Kel'Thuzad: I shall, King Arthas, I shall.