- This article is about the Warcraft III banshee unit. For lore, see Sylvanas Windrunner. For other uses, see Sylvanas Windrunner (disambiguation).
|Hit point regeneration||
|Hit point regeneration rate||
|Mana Regeneration rate||
21-29 (25 avg)|
Sylvanas Windrunner's banshee form, before becoming a Dark Ranger.
Available in The Fall of Silvermoon upon completing the optional quest.
Spells and abilities
- Curses a target enemy unit, causing it to have a 33% chance to miss on an attack.
- Creates a barrier that stops spells from affecting a target unit.
||Target gains spell immunity.
|Patch 1.04 (11/05/2002)
- Anti-magic Shell is once again dispellable. A summoned unit under a shell
- does not take damage from the dispel, but will lose the shell.
- Anti-magic Shell mana cost reduced to 50 from 75.
|Patch 1.06 (06/04/2003)
- Curse now causes a 33% chance to miss, up from 25%.
- Curse now lasts 2 minutes, up from 1 minute.
- Curse cost reduced to 40 mana from 50.
|Patch 1.15 (05/11/2004)
- Curse cooldown increased to 1 from 0.