|Title||Gun Merchant (formerly)|
|Location||Southsea Holdfast, Thousand Needles|
Synge is a goblin located at the Southsea Holdfast in Thousand Needles. Before the Cataclysm, he was located in Mirage Raceway and acted as a vendor. After the Cataclysm and the flooding of Thousand Needles, he was captured by the Southsea pirates and is now held in a cage at the Southsea Holdfast.
- Synge says: Would someone please do something about those cannons? I cant think straight here!
- Synge says: Who's there? Let me out! Let me out before these stinking pirates decide to put me on a spit and make green eggs and ham from me!
- Synge says: Hey, you pirates?! Come on now, stop kidding around. Let me out of here and I'll get you all a brand new delivery of rifles just as soon as I can get them from the Speedbarge!
- Synge says: I had a good thing going here. Was going to sell these pirates a bunch of rifles and make a fortune! But no! Wizzle had to tag along and try to sell them his cheap engineering parts. Blew up a few of their cannons and my rifles in the process! We are doomed!
- Synge says: On behalf of the Bilgewater Cartel, allow me to offer a very generous reward to the first person that gets me free of this cage! Of course, standard contractual stipulations apply, but don't worry about the fine print. Just get me out of here!
- Synge says: Someone get me out of this cage!!!
- Synge says: I'm going to throttle you as soon as I get out of here, Wizzle!
- Synge says: Wizzle, you idiot! Everything would have been fine if you'd just kept your mouth shut!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Relocated. No longer sell items. Model updated.