|Class||Priest, Seer (presumed); Druid (previously)|
|Affiliation(s)||Thunder Bluff, Seers, Conclave|
|Occupation||Creator of the Seers|
Tahu Sagewind was once a druid, but his philosophical discussions with his close friend Aponi Brightmane began to reveal a new path to him. As a druid, he was well aware of the sun and the moon as the eyes of the Earth Mother. The influence of the sun was lacking however, as the tauren druids followed the moon as taught by the night elves. This intense pondering led Tahu to create the first priests of the tauren, allowing them to channel the powers of the sun to aid their people.
Following the creation of the sun priest order, Tahu is now a priest trainer.
|This section is a lore stub.|
- I greet you.
- I bid you welcome.
- Greetings friend.
- Another time then.
- We will meet again.
- Surely you've been a student once in your life, <class>. You learned from an instructor, and you gained respect for them in some way, yes? Maybe not as a person, but at the least, as one who know more than you and was willing to teach you. If not, use your imagination...
- What would you do if you came to realize your instructor may not know as much as you thought, and that you may have found a better path?
- Priest gossip
What shall the Light teach you?
- Non-priest gossip
The Light protect you, <class>.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Dalaran||100 - 101||1,761,000|
|100 - 110||1,346,093|
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Level increased to 80 from 55, given new outfit.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.
- ^ It was my honor to serve. I must go to Netherlight Temple and inform the Conclave of our success. Good luck.
- ^ World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide, Updated and Expanded, pg. 147