- For lore, see talbuk.
Talbuk mounts are epic quality mounts purchasable in Nagrand from Provisioner Nasela <Mag'har Quartermaster> or Trader Narasu <Kurenai Quartermaster>. To buy them you must be exalted with the appropriate faction.
Two talbuks exist that some consider easier to get. Rather than farming reputation with their faction, they could just participate in a Halaa battle and farm Oshu'gun Crystal Powder Samples. They can be purchased from Coreiel <Blade Merchant> or Aldraan <Blade Merchant> while your faction controls Halaa.
With the Warlords of Draenor expansion, a new, more fierce-looking talbuk model was introduced, and with it, 5 new talbuk mounts.
- The can be obtained through the Garrison stables.
- The is purchasable from Ravenspeaker Skeega in Warspear or Shadow-Sage Brakoss in Stormshield, at a cost of 5,000 and 5,000 Apexis Crystals. It requires exalted reputation with Arakkoa Outcasts.
- The is purchasable from Dazzerian in Ashran for 5,000 and Apexis Crystals, at exalted reputation with Vol'jin's Spear.
- The is purchasable from Crafticus Mindbender in Ashran for 5,000 and Apexis Crystals, at exalted reputation with Wrynn's Vanguard.
- The has a 100% drop chance from Pathrunner, a rare elite in Shadowmoon Valley.
- is a toy item that can summon a mount but only in Shadowmoon Valley in Alternate Draenor. Drops from Shinri.
- is a toy item that can summon a mount but only in Eredath. Drops from Baruut the Bloodthirsty.