A few More
SoundOutputSystem = "-1"
- -1 = Auto select (the default)
- 1 = Windows Multimedia (the one you should try)
- 2 = Direct Sound
- 3 = Aureal3D
- 4 = Open Sound System
- 5 = Enlightment Sound Daemon
- 6 = Alsa
- 7 = No Sound
- 8 = Xbox
- 9 = Playstation 2
- 10 = Mac Sound Manager
- 11 = Gamecube
SoundMinHardwareChannels = "-1"
SoundMaxHardwareChannels = "12" --Tarog 05:11, 16 June 2006 (EDT)
- Added them in. --Mikk 03:56, 28 June 2006 (EDT)
Complete layout workover
Right now its fairly easy to follow for the commands listed.
However I'm wanting to know if its possible to rework the page layout to make more use of the screen to show the valid variables that you can enter with these commands.
Xabora (talk) 20:29, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- This can be disabled by changing the CVar synchronizeSettings (to 0). Neffi (talk) 14:56, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
The warning at the top of the page, warning that manually changing the CVars will stop the settings panel from working, seems to be false. Over numerous tests, I haven't been able to reproduce that behavior; the settings panel will always set the CVar appropriately. Neffi (talk) 14:56, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
it's an engine for "Config.wtf" editing. sorry for non english version, it's some hard for me (writing).
- syntax check
- 3 bases of variables with descriptions (basic/extended/custom) and default values
- support sample screens (bmp/jpg)
unpack and launch from "World of Warcraft\" dir.
you can create yourself custom base with descriptions and add screen samples.
if you attach your custom base, i can convert it in to correct extended base.
if you can help to correct translate in english - icq 346241505(ru)
--Vxsw (talk) 06:32, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Just a question...
Can using the /script command for music to play for example lament of the highborne get you banned?-WoWDeathknight (talk) 18:29, July 11, 2010 (UTC)