How do i kill her? her name is red but she is not attackable?--Gurluas 15:43, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
I think you need the quest which ends the long quest chain in Bloodmyst to be able to kill her(Marakanis)
You have to do a Draenei only quest-chain which leads to killing her. --Starfury 16:22, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
A Possible New Model?
Since there's going to be 2 chick eredars in the new Sunwell instance, do you think it's possible she'll get the new female eredar model, assuming they'll get one, nothing has been confirmed. Mr.X8 Talk Contribs 17:51, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Who knows?-- 20:35, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Hope they will use a new female eredar model. And that they will change this one into that. Gurluas 20:52, 12 March 2008 (UTC)18:35, 28 January 2008 (UTC) Patch 2.4 is on ptr, can someone check it out?--
- Doubtful. The patch has been out for some time now, and she still looks the same.
Remember, she was supposed to have been sneaking around the Exodar with no one the wiser as to her true nature. So maybe it's appropriate that she just looks like a draenei.
User:QitelRemel/Sig 08:10, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
I'm writing a fanfic where Sironas may appear. I don't play WoW anymore, so I can't check an answer to my following question...
What sized is Sironas? Same sized as your average draenei or a lot taller? I know, the bosses are often some bigger than player characters, but is Sironas markable big?
I know, this doesn't belong to this article, but I need help.
Thank you in advance.
EDIT. The common height of eredar is about 8-20 feet, and the average height of draenei is about 7.5 feet. I quess that Sironas IS bigger. And the pics of Thottbot confirms my thoughts...
Well, to make my message a little more necessary, I say that Sironas can't act draenei very well because she is huge compared to your average draenei. So, there is no good reason why she looks like a normal draenei at least in this area...
- Most eredar seem to be adept at size-changing magic. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 06:46, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ya she isn't a draeni anymore, she is a Man'ari Eredar. I am not sure how tall she is but they can be pretty tall like Levixus. Rolandius (talk - contr) 06:56, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- In fact... Sironas has never been a draenei. Draenei separated from eredar, not eredar from draenei. Well, draenei seems likely more like original eredar, the man'ari eredar are corrupted. Gotcha? I'd say that if Sironas is older than 25.000 years, she has been same sized than normal draenei before the bad, bad uncle Sargeras came.
- --Nuti (talk) 15:21, 15 July 2008 (UTC)