|Talnivarr the Sleeper|
|Affiliation(s)||Champions of Draenor|
|Relative(s)||Sinstralis of the Pain, Destroyer Zardikar (sparring partners)|
Talnivarr the Sleeper was a nathrezim gladiator, along two other demons, Sinstralis of the Pain and Destroyer Zardikar. He was accompanied by a group of undead archers. The trio resided in the Outland Arena waiting for challengers. After the Third War the beastmaster Rexxar, Cairne Bloodhoof, Rokhan and Chen Stormstout came across a portal to the arena while traveling through Dustwallow Marsh. They fought Talnivarr in order to gain access to his library of intelligence tomes.
Statistics at Level 15
|Carrion Swarm||Sleep||Trueshot Aura||Rain of Chaos|
|Talnivarr the Sleeper' abilities in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.|
Talnivarr the Sleeper is an extremely powerful Dreadlord
- 3900 HP (+239% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 1110 MP (+83% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 278-288 hero melee damage (+ 1055% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 12 hero armor (+100% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 76 Strength primary attribute (+81% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 58 Agility (+132% more than a regular dreadlord)
- 74 Intelligence (+85% more than a regular dreadlord)
- Carrion Swarm (multiple target damage in a line)
- Sleep (puts target to sleep)
- Trueshot Aura (aura that gives ranged units +X damage)
- Rain of Chaos (Summons several infernals from the sky which are different than regular ones)
Note:Talnivarr the Sleeper is at level 15 whereas all other dreadlords' maximum level is 10.
Statistics of Talnivarr the Sleeper's Infernal
- 2000 HP (+33% more than a regular infernal)
- 45-55 chaos melee damage (-9% less than a regular infernal)
- 6 heavy armor (same as a regular infernal)
- Talnivarr is also the name of a World of Warcraft server. It is believed to have its name from this dreadlord.
- The infernals he can summon look like abyssals.