Team 3 is one of Blizzard Entertainment development teams that was responsible for the development of Diablo III. A few members of Team 3 are from Blizzard North, though many had played the previous installments before beginning work on Diablo III. As of November 2018, it consisted of between 100–300 individuals.
The team who worked on Diablo III has since been renamed Diablo Legacy and is in charge of legacy Diablo games, under the leadership of Rod Fergusson alongside the Diablo Immortal and Diablo IV teams.
- Diablo III (now maintained by Diablo Legacy)
- Diablo II: Resurrected (along side Vicarious Visions)
- Diablo Immortal
- Diablo IV
- ^ THE THREE LIVES OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT. Polygon (2014-10-04). Retrieved on 2015-05-08.
- ^ Heroes of the Storm Developer Q&A Part 2 (Jan 22, 2014) – Transcript. Blizzplanet (2015-05-08). Retrieved on 2014-02-07.
- ^ Diablo III feature: Blizzard's plans to satisfy their fanbase and still deliver a fresh experience. PC Gamer (2015-05-08). Retrieved on 2011-11-29.
- ^ 2018-11-08, Our Full BlizzCon Interview With Blizzard Co-Founder Allen Adham. Game Informer, retrieved on 2018-11-19
- ^ PezRadar 2020-10-12. Former Diablo III CM Vaeflare returns to the Diablo Legacy team as a 3D artist. Archived from the original on 2020-10-17.