Teldrassil: The Coming Dawn
|Level||9 (Requires 1)|
Fill the Tourmaline Phial.
There is one last moonwell that I would like you to visit. It is directly south of here, on the shores of the Pools of Arlithrien. Be wary as you seek out the well, and keep your weapons close at hand. I sense a growing corruption from the boughs of southern Teldrassil.
When you have the water, I want you to bring it to a familiar face that you'll see at the pools. She wishes to battle the corruption, and has asked for you personally.
It is good to see you again, <name>. I see you have succeeded in collecting the waters of the moonwells on behalf of Corithras Moonrage. I hope you have learned much along the way.
Indeed, I have spoken to Corithras on my way here, and he has gifted me with the waters you have been gathering. They may well prove useful sooner than we'd imagined.
Strangely, the growing corruption we've felt is actually a good sign. Teldrassil has been burdened with this taint for a long time, and thanks to the blessing of the dragon aspects, only now is it coming to the surface in a form that we might strike against.
You will receive:
- 780 XP (or 4 80 at max level)
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
The Shade of the Kaldorei appears once again as you approach the moonwell.
- Shade of the Kaldorei rests on the side of the moonwell in thoughtful contemplation.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: In weeks past, all of those living atop Teldrassil have found their memories blurry, as if time itself seized a portion of their lives.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: We break from this haze to find that Fandral Staghelm and many of his closest followers have disappeared without a word.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: But in his place, Shan'do Stormrage awoke from the dream and returned to his beloved Tyrande Whisperwind.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: And with his return came Alexstrasza and Ysera, to at long last offer their blessings upon Teldrassil.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: Though a small corruption lingers, desperately longing to be cleansed, the boughs of Teldrassil itself seem changed. Growth has begun anew.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: None know what to expect next, but with Malfurion and Tyrande reunited, a new hope dawns on the Kaldorei.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: Hope for lasting relief from the shadow that has been cast on our people for so long.
- The Shade of the Kaldorei closes its eyes and fades away.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.