Built on an island of the Zangar Sea, this centuries-old monastery served as a retreat for draenei anchorites and spiritualists before the Exiled Ones were decimated by the orcs. A small order of anchorites and vindicators maintained a number of shrines in the region.
Many years after the destruction of Draenor, Nobundo traveled to Telredor to teach the draenei the ways of shamanism. Although coldly treated by some of the inhabitants, the Prophet gave the krokul enough confidence to show his abilities and convince some of the hearers to be his students.
It is infamous for its particularly tricky floating elevator that transports players to and from the top of the mushroom. The elevator travels a long distance and doesn't have walls, making it easy to misjudge its landing and thus misstep and plummet to your death on the ground far below.
Telredor does not have food vendors, and for a lore-based reason. Many of the quests relate to food gathering, and because they are close to starving, food is shared among their own people and they would not sell it to outsiders.
- Anchorite Ahuurn
- Caregiver Abidaar <Innkeeper>
- Haalrun <Alchemy Supplies>
- Joraal <Stable Master>
- K. Lee Smallfry <Grand Master Engineer>
- Loolruna <Armorer>
- Munci <Hippogryph Master>
- Noraani <Reagent Merchant>
- Prospector Conall <Explorers' League>
- Vindicator Idaar
Notes and trivia
- There is a landing formed at the top of the two staircases leading to the elevator platform: it is here where Farseer Nobundo stood and introduced the path of shamanism to the draenei in Unbroken.
- Telredor is nowhere to be found in Warlords of Draenor, but there is a rather large mushroom roughly in its location off the coast of Frostfire Ridge and Talador. While bigger than the others around it, it is still not big enough to hold Telredor. In case the monastery wasn't consciously discontinued in the alternate timeline, it is possible that the Iron Horde destroyed it during their invasion of Talador, as it would be somewhere near their landing site on the Orunai Coast.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.