This version doesn't have "provocation" floating above it. Also, does anyone know how to get more than two armies into the box? Coming Second 23:23, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Can somebody please make a four factions version of this?Thank you!--User:Airiph/sig 23:03, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
Because Im making a Fourth War,a war between the Alliance,Horde,Sentenials,and Illidari.--User:Airiph/sig 18:05, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- Definitely not the place to ask this. 06:39, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Some fields not working properly
- There are no "begin" or "end" fields in the template. -- 12:51, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
I'd like to implement some kind of chart to the template, so we can stop adding Prev/Conc/Next wars to every template and stop making mistakes.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:33, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- An interesting idea, something that keeps all the war/battle pages accurate and requiring less fixes is a plus. 21:18, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
- You mean shaping the navbox as a chart Josh? or only use the navbox as it is?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:13, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
Belligerents/Commanders list lengths/depths
We either need to restrict the lengths of the belligerents/commanders lists or re-format it so long lists on one side don't make the page arbitrarily long. I'm in favor of the first option; my impression from similar templates from Wikipedia are the infobox is just a summary of the main players, not every semi-notable person involved in the conflict. I get the desire to be thorough, but come on guys, stuff like Third invasion of the Burning Legion is a bit excessive. -- ( • ) 23:18, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- I'm Ok with it, as long as we can add a subsection to the page listing all the minor protagonists, like I did with Third War#Notes. Having the infoboxes more concise is nice, but I'll probably bring back the information you removed from the War in Outland and and Attack on Theramore Isle pages for completionism. Xporc (talk) 07:05, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
- I think it's a good idea to try and keep infoboxes "simple" but I do think we should list all the verifiable info we have in some way, as Xporc suggests. PeterWind (talk) 07:28, 4 August 2017 (UTC)