|Race||Corrupted ancient (Elemental)|
|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul West|
Tendris Warpwood was a staunch defender of Eldre'Thalas, his heart inexorably entwined with the fate of the city. When the Sundering shattered the land, his resolve never wavered, but as corruption seeped into the ruins over the next 10,000 years, so too did it infect the ancient's spirit.
- Intruder Alert! — Tendris Warpwood calls any living Ironbark Protectors to come to his aid when players begin the fight.
- Trample — The Ironbark Protector inflicts Physical damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Knock Away — The Ironbark Protector inflicts Physical damage to a player and knocks them away. Knock Away also reduces the threat of the player by 50%.
- Entangling Roots — The Ironbark Protector entangles a player in roots, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds and immobilizing them for 15 sec. The Ironbark Protector will only use this ability if no player is in melee combat with it.
- Trample — Inflicts normal damage plus additional damage to nearby enemies.
- Grasping Vines — Inflicts Physical damage to nearby enemies, knocking them down and immobilizing them for 10 sec.
- Entangle — Entangles an enemy in roots, inflicting Nature damage every 3 sec. and immobilizing it for up to 10 sec.
Before you engage him, it is wise to kill all the Ironbark Protectors in the area around the entrance, as they are linked with Tendris and will aggro as soon as you attack. If these are cleared ahead of time, this should not be an especially difficult fight.
- Tendris Warpwood yells: You do not belong here! Ancients, rise up against these intruders!
- Ancient Equine Spirit breaks free of its spectral bonds with a tremendous crash of thunder!