- For information on how to defeat Teron'gor in World of Warcraft, see Teron'gor (tactics) and Gorefiend. For the character from the main universe, see Teron Gorefiend.
Teron'gor was an orc warlock, leader of the Gorebound, he was a servant of Gul'dan and a member of the Shadow Council. He was charged with infiltrating the draenei mausoleum of Auchindoun, where he was defeated by a group of adventurers and fell into the depths of the complex.
After consuming hundreds of draenei souls, Teron'gor transformed into a bloated abomination known as Gorefiend and was transported to Hellfire Citadel, where he was once again defeated.
Cho'gall, Teron'gor, and Gul'dan were captured by the Iron Horde and used to power the Dark Portal in Tanaan Jungle. Adventurers freed them in order to destroy the portal and stop the Iron Horde's invasion of Azeroth.
Later, Gul'dan sends Teron'gor to Auchindoun to infiltrate the Auchenai and "bleed them dry." Throughout Talador, Teron'gor attempts to gather the pieces of the Heart of Auchindoun and make his way inside the sacred mausoleum. His attacks on Telmor and the Tomb of Lights are fought off by the Auchenai and Sunsworn. Teron and Gul'dan are confronted by Exarch Maladaar and Lady Liadrin in the scoured Remains of Xandros, though instead summon the pit lord Mongrethod to deal with the intruders.
With the help of a traitor in the Auchenai's ranks, Gul'dan and Teron are able to enter Auchindoun's inner grounds while Maladaar and Liadrin are kept at bay by Mongrethod. Killing a swath of its defenders, Teron enters Auchindoun to acquire his much-coveted bounty of departed souls upon which to feast. In addition to feasting on souls, he was helping the Shadow Council raise warriors interred at Auchindoun to create draenei constructs.
- Main article: Gorefiend
Falling into the heart of the mausoleum Auchindoun, Teron'gor gorged upon hundreds of draenei souls, becoming a bloated abomination in the process. More than just an orc now, Teron'gor gave up his old name and has taken a new one: Gorefiend.
Gul'dan sent Tyrant Velhari to bring Gorefiend back to Hellfire Citadel, allowing Gorefiend to feast upon the souls of those orcs who were not strong enough to survive their fel transformations. Despite all the power he amassed, Gorefiend was killed by the invading adventurers.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Assault on the Dark Portal||96||36,424|
|Remains of Xandros||98||1,358,500|
|Teron'gor (tactics)||97 - 102|
|The Desolation of Gorefiend||??||9,570,070|
- Main article: Onslaught's End#Notes
- Main article: Ominous Portents#Notes
- Main article: All is Revealed#Notes
- Main article: Nightmare in the Tomb#Notes
- Main article: The Final Piece (Talador)#Description
- Main article: Destination: Unknown#Progress
- Main article: Teron'gor (tactics)#Quotes
- Main article: Gorefiend#Quotes
- At BlizzCon 2013, Dave Kosak said Teron'gor was "not Gorefiend yet", possibly hinting at his eventual transformation.
- Teron'gor is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Teron'gor is wearing Betrayer Regalia, the warlock Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode set.
In Hellfire Citadel, he was classified as a demon. Thus it is unknown whether he was truly killed or sent to the Twisting Nether.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.