The Accuser's Fate
|Level||58 (Requires 58)|
|Rewards||6 31 80|
Ride Myskia and deliver the Accuser to Sire Denathrius.
You now stand in the presence of a Harvester, Maw Walker.
<Lord Chamberlain breathes in deeply and smiles.>
I will use the Accuser's medallion to solidify my foothold over the Halls of Atonement.
Meanwhile, the Master has requested that you deliver both the Accuser and the medallion that he loaned to me.
Myskia will be along shortly to retrieve you. Do not keep the Master waiting.
You will receive:
- 6 31 80
- 3,900 XP
I trust you have the medallion that I loaned to the Lord Chamberlain?
<Sire Denathrius smiles as you hand him the medallion.>
I am pleased to see that you can be trusted with great power.
- Myskia says: The Master awaits the Accuser and the Maw Walker.
- Lord Chamberlain says: The Master must want me to stay here and establish control of the halls. His top priority!
- Lord Chamberlain turns and casts a spell on Echelon.
Hop on Myskia. The gargoyle will snag The Accuser's cage:
- The Accuser says: Open your... eyes... Maw Walker...
- The Accuser says: The Master... is not... what he claims--
- Myskia yells: Silence, prisoner!
- The Accuser says: Deliver me... to the Master... but do not... trust him...
- Sire Denathrius says: Well done, Maw Walker.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.