|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Isle of Thunder|
|Reputation||+300 Sunreaver Onslaught|
|Rewards||19 84 50|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Completion
- 5 Gains
- 6 Notes
- 7 Progression
- 8 Patch changes
- 9 External links
Complete the Assault on Zeb'tula. Speak to Lor'themar Theron to begin the attack.
- Speak to Lor'themar Theron
- Complete the Assault on Zeb'tula
Our scouting efforts along the coast have given us valuable intelligence about the island, <class>.
However, we will accomplish nothing if we do not advance forward onto the mainland.
I have assembled a team of our most elite aerial units to begin the attack.
I would like you to join the assault. A champion such as yourself could turn the battle in our favor at the critical moment.
When you are ready to begin the attack, speak to me.
Yes! You have done it, champion!
We will be as a tide that sweeps over this island, bringing with it a new destiny for our people. And you, hero, are at its forefront.
- 236000 XP
- +300 reputation with Sunreaver Onslaught
Speak with Lor'themar again:
- I am ready! [Queue for solo instance.]
This will put the adventurer in the queue for the solo scenario Assault on Zeb'tula.
Stage 1: Rendezvous with Scout Captain Elsia
- Mount the Sunreaver Bloodhawk and fly with Ranger Scout Captain Elsia over the island.
Lor'themar immediately starts the event:
- Lor'themar Theron says: I have selected a landing site for our forces: a small peninsula to our east that is easily defended.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Alas, the Zandalari trolls have already claimed and fortified it.
- Lor'themar Theron says: They're protecting it with a powerful spirit barrier. We will need to disable it before our ships can land.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Champion, I need you to lead a ground assault and take down that barrier from within!
- Lor'themar Theron says: Mount up and rendezvous with Scout Captain Elsia. She is organizing an elite group of rangers to accompany you. May the light of the sun shine upon you.
Hop on the Hawk that Lor'themar is standing next to.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Up here, champion!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The Sunreavers have devised a way to ward our flying mounts against the lightning. But fly in loose formation, just in case.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Look below! Our continued assaults on the town and crypts have thrown the enemy into disarray. The mogu and the Zandalari already fear the might of the Horde.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Do you see the central tower? Lightning strikes it continuously. Aethas suspects that the storms originate from the heart of the palace itself.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The Thunder King's palace lies ahead. We must secure a foothold on the island before we can assault his fortress.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The other rangers are waiting for us just ahead. Our first priority is - Look out!
- Lightning strikes start knocking the other riders out of the sky.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: By the sunwell! The skies betray us - we are not safe up here!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Down! Everyone down!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Ugh! Hold on!
- The strikes finally hit Elsia's and the adventurer's mounts.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Champion, are you alright?
- Scout Captain Elsia says: We were not safe at all. They were waiting for us. Our forces are scattered throughout the swamp, and we are alone behind enemy lines!
Stage 2: Ambush
- Arcanital Mara'kah says: They come! To arms me brothers - hurl them back to the sea!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: No. Not good.
- Arcanital Mara'kah says: You have not seen the full might o' the Zandalari!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: They are pulling back, but we cannot let up now.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Our only hope of getting out of here alive is to take the town.
Stage 3: Destroy the Barricades
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The entrance is barricaded. Break it down!
- Arcanital Mara'kah says: Hold the ruins. Slay them where they stand!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Good work, hero. Let's move on.
Stage 4: Kill Kresh the Ripper
- Arcanital Mara'kah says: Crush the intruders. The barrier must not fall.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: I do not like the look of that troll. Be careful!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: You make this look easy.
Final Stage: Kill Arcanital Mara'kah and his Spirit Mask
- Scout Captain Elsia says: They are protecting that mask. It must be the source of the barrier. Destroy it!
- Arcanital Mara'kah says: Face me now! My will is iron. My people, unbreakable!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Destroy the spirit mask to bring down the barrier!
Marakah is a level 90 zandalar troll with 2.7 million health and the following abilities:
- Arcanital's Spark 30 yd range — Strike an enemy with the power of the heavens, dealing 10,335 to 10,865 Holy damage. 1.83 sec cast. Interruptible
- Arcanital's Barrier 20 yd range Instant. Summons a barrier that lasts roughly a minute, reducing damage taken by 50% and removing all silence effects.
- Waves of Light 300 yd range — Inflicts 103,040 to 107,016 Holy damage to enemy players in its path. 2.75 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Hits in a ~8-yard-wide path that extends a long distance from Maraki's position.
Additionally, the untargetable Spirit Mask has two abilities:
- Spirit Gaze — Inflicts 4,875 to 5,125 Holy damage to enemies within 2 yards of the point of focus. Instant.
- Hymn of Silence 20 yd range 1.38 sec cast. Silences units for 10 seconds and ticks for ~52K Holy damage
Try to stay in one of the Arcanital's Barriers he spawns, but keep Mara'kah out of it, as it will limit the damage he takes as well. Try to interrupt his Arcanital's Spark ability and sidestep out of Waves of Light. Make sure to get under a shield when the spirit mask winds up a Hymn of Silence, which is cast every 30-40 seconds. There is a Devil's Blood Potion on the altar behind him, and there is another inside the big tent.
Finish him off.
- Arcanital Mar'kah says: Zandalar...
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The shield - it is down! We did it!
- A large portal from Silvermoon appears at the top of the steps and many members of the Sunreaver Onslaught teleport through it.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Champion, without your help I would've died in that swamp. I owe you my very life.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Victory to the Sin'dorei! And another triumph for the Horde.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Rommath, establish a perimeter. Aethas, begin placing the sentry wards. Kethiel, unload the shelters and supplies.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Brothers and sisters of the Horde! Enemies surround us on all sides! Your courage in weeks to come will be the difference between victory and defeat.
Leave the instance and turn in to Lor'themar.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Champion, you have brought glory to the Horde. Your unshakable will has secured our position here. Now, the true work begins.
Immediately behind Lor'themar's new position on the Dawnseeker Promontory is an Assignment Map, which starts the day's round of questing by offering a choice for daily questing, PvE or PvP. See the Assignment Map article for more information.
- Stage 0:
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2:
- Stage 3:
- Stage 4:
- Stage 5:
- At exalted:
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.