The Battle for Andorhal (Alliance)
|Start||Commander Ashlam Valorfist, War-Mage Erallier|
|Level||35 (Requires 34)|
There are actually three different Alliance quests that are called "The Battle for Andorhal". They differ in where they start, and who offers them. At least one differs in text as well. See: The Battle for Andorhal (Hinterlands)
Report to Thassarian within Andorhal in Western Plaguelands.
Hurry, <name>... there isn't time to waste.
The city of Andorhal is in the middle of a three-way war between the Forsaken, the Alliance, and the Scourge. King Wrynn has rolled the dice and sent a death knight to lead the charge for his cause, but I'm sure he can use all the help he can get. With Arthas dead, now is the time for the Alliance to start to retake Lordaeron.
Speak with the gryphon master, Bibilfaz Featherwhistle, when you are ready, and he will put you on the first flight out there.
It's about time you arrived, <class>.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Western Plaguelands||Cape of Stranglethorn||Hinterlands|