The Battle for Andorhal (Horde)
|Start||High Executor Derrington, Arcanist Arman, or Darkcleric Marnal|
|Level||35 (Requires 34)|
Report to Koltira Deathweaver within Andorhal in Western Plaguelands.
Hurry, <name>... there isn't time to waste.
The city of Andorhal is in the middle of a three-way war between the Forsaken, the Alliance, and the Scourge. Lady Sylvanas has sent one of her best death knights to lead the charge for her cause, but I'm sure he can use all the help he can get. With Arthas dead, now is the perfect time for the Forsaken to take Andorhal.
Speak with me again when you are ready, and I will put you on the first flight out there.
It's about time you arrived, <class>.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Western Plaguelands||Cape of Stranglethorn||Hinterlands|