The Bell Speaks (Alliance)
Emperor's Reach taken by sha
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Rewards||9 92 50|
|Previous||Exalted with Operation: Shieldwall|
- Find Anduin at Emperor's Reach
The area is an ancient mogu palace, and certainly a source of untold power.
I have no doubt that the fool boy went north by himself.
I don't have time to gather an elite force to detain him. You must go and stop Anduin.
Fennie can take you.
<Name>! Just the <class> I was hoping to see. You couldn't have arrived at a better time.
- 118000 XP
Take Fennie's kite ride one last time.
- Take me to Emperor's Reach.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: It's about time ye showed up. Doomsday is a comin'.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Garrosh is amassing his troops on the northern side of Kun-Lai Summit.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: He's going to use the Divine Bell, and Light help us if we can't stop 'im in time.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Anduin went on ahead. That cheeky, light-spoutin', clod-brained fool!
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Boy's naive enough ta think he can change the Horde 'an save the world... but... he's still just a child.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Ye've either got to stop the boy or help him... one o' the two!
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: We're amassin' an army to head Garrosh off, but that will take time, and the Prince may already be in danger.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Oh, why can't this dang kite go faster?
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Quick - they haven't spotted us yet.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: I'll go back fer reinforcements.
- Fennie Hornswaggle says: Whatever ye do today, hero, ye're doin' fer all the Alliance.
On the main platform itself, where the Gara'jal the Spiritbinder encounter would take place in the instanced version of Mogu'shan Vaults, Garrosh Hellscream, Ishi, the , and squads of Kor'kron Reavers are all there. The platform is covered in sha energy and two superior sha are standing by--one on top of Ishi and another a few yards to his side.
Anduin is hiding behind a pillar to the south of the main platform where Fennie drops the adventurer off. Speak with him.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.