- Visit King Magni in Old Ironforge
I heard that Magni Bronzebeard, who used to be the king of Ironforge, turned into a giant diamond! Is that true? How does someone just turn into a diamond? Maybe you have to be a king and that's why no one's done it before.
Can we go see him? He should be in the part of Ironforge called Old Ironforge underneath the High Seat.
I've never met a king before.
So King Magni turned into a diamond then had to go on a quest? That's neat.
I wish I could turn into a diamond, then no one could hurt me. I could even buy a castle for everyone in the orphanage!
So King Magni didn't wanna become a diamond? That's really sad.
Upon summoning your orphan, the following conversation will occur:
- Human Orphan says: Where's the big diamond?
- Advisor Belgrum says: He's gone, lad. He left to follow a greater calling.
- Human Orphan says: The diamond walked away?
- Advisor Belgrum says: He's more than a precious stone. He's our king.
- Human Orphan says: Well if he's a diamond, I'm sure he'll be okay. Diamonds are tough!
- Advisor Belgrum says: Thank you, lad. I hope you're right.
- Human Orphan says: This has to be the biggest diamond ever!
- Human Orphan says: It looks just like the paintings of King Magni too! Did he really do this to himself?
- Honor Guard Dunstad says: Aye, lad. He tried to use an old titan ritual to keep his people safe, but this is what it did to him.
- Human Orphan says: Wow, I don't think that was such a good idea...
- Advisor Belgrum says: This was my fault, my lord. I should've done more research on those tablets...
- Randis turns to Belgrum.
- Human Orphan says: I'm really sorry you lost your king. But in a way, it's like he's with you forever!