|The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- For other quests with this name, see The Binding (disambiguation).
|Start||Gakin the Darkbinder|
|End||Gakin the Darkbinder|
|Level||10 (Requires 10)|
|Experience||625 EXP (or 3 90 at level 70)|
By retrieving my choker and besting Surena, you've proven that you're at least as capable as she was.
With that said, I can tell you're direly in need of training. You can manage the flows of magic, yes, but being a warlock is much more than that.
I will show you how to command a voidwalker, but before I can, you must call one forth at a summoning circle and subdue it using whatever weapons—physical and magical—you have at your disposal. Use the magic of this choker at the summoning circle below.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 625 XP (or 3 90 at level 70)
I cannot show you how to control a voidwalker until you have overtaken one.
You did better than I expected, <name>, but as well as I'd hoped. Now, you can learn to command your subjugated voidwalker, an ally you will find valuable in the trials that are sure to stand before you.
I have nothing more to teach you at the present, but I am far from done with you, <name>.
To the summoning circle from Gakin
- (39,85): Gakin the Darkbinder, the quest giver in Stormwind City.
- (39,86): walk down ramp to the back of quest giver.
- (39,86): continue down stairs.
- (38,86): take a right.
- (39,85): walk down stairs to the right.
- (39,87): take left & look for stairs on left wall of small passage.
- (40,86): take stairs down from passage.
- (39,84): The summoning circle is the purple symbol in the floor.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.