|Title||<Arathi Basin Battlemaster>|
|Affiliation(s)||Defilers, Undercity, Horde|
|Occupation||Leader of the Defilers, Battlemaster|
When a Horde player reaches Prestige Rank 2, the Black Bride can be found in the Undercity alongside other notable leaders of the Horde. During , she is present at the ceremony hosted by Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner that congratulates the character for their battles against the Alliance, following their receiving of the from the Warchief, as well as an artifact appearance.
Battle for Azeroth
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of weapon damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Frightening Shout — Shouts at nearby enemies causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- Mortal Strike — Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 25% for 5 sec.
- Whirlwind — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 2 sec. and inflicts normal damage plus a bonus.
- Whirlwind — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that inflicts normal damage plus a bonus.
Go, <name>, into Arathi Basin! Slay, SLAY, as you've never slain before!
I would like to go to the battleground.
- Too low level
- I am sorry <class>, but you need to be more powerful before I can allow you to enter Arathi Basin.
- Thank you for the offer, <class>. Unfortunately you are not yet experienced enough to weather the hazards of Arathi Basin.
- What do you offer the Defilers?
- Make ready for the carnage.
- I want to see the Alliance rot.
- We will slay them all.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): New on-click voicelines added.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added to Arathi Basin.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Level increased to 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level increased to 110. Added when an Horde player reaches Prestige Rank 2.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Level increased to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased to 85.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): Added.