Take your orphan, Kekek, to visit the Bronze Dragonshrine in Dragonblight. Make sure to call for him if he is not present when you get there.
- Kekek taken to Bronze Dragonshrine.
When Kekek was a pup, he sometimes heard elders talking about a far-off shrine. Sometimes they say that bronze dragon-things there know all about future.
Kekek tell you he be great warrior, now we go see. Bronze dragon-thing shrine somewhere in Dragonblight, northeast of dragon-thing temple called Wyrmrest, also northwest of man-town called Wintergarde.
We go there, see future. Prove orphan lady wrong about Kekek. Kekek warrior, not bully.
Kekek want to visit dragonshrine.
See? Kekek never get tired of saying "Kekek tell you so."
Maybe now you believe other things Kekek tell you, like how sky is green.
Fly to the southwestern entrance of the shrine, summon Kekek, then walk down the steps to the sand.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Look! That must be Kekek as might warrior! See? What Kekek tell you?
- Elder Kekek says: No worry, Kekek. You grow up, be strong for Frenzyheart. You lead people back to old home, where there no big-tongue babies.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Hmm... that Kekek very old. Must be elder, leader of Frenzyheart. This good. Kekek have good future as warrior and leader. Kekek very happy you bring him here. Orphan-lady never do that for Kekek.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.