|Level||60 (Requires 70)|
|Rewards||Max available for level|
Take your orphan, Roo, to visit the Bronze Dragonshrine in Dragonblight. Make sure to call for him if he is not present when you get there.
- Roo taken to visit Bronze Dragonshrine
Sometimes High-Oracle Soo-say tell stories about a shrine to dragon-things, not like great rain stone, but different. Soo-say tell us maybe we see ourselves there, but not like in a shiny. Soo-say mean we could see what we are like many years from now.
You take us there? We remember shrine to bronze dragon-things in place called Dragonblight. Soo-say say great rain stone show him shrine to northeast of Wyrmrest Temple, or northwest of place dryskins call Wintergarde Keep. We go?
You will receive: Max available gold for level
We visit shrine to dragon-things?
Fly to the steps at the southwestern end of the shrine, call Roo, then walk down the steps towards the shrine proper.
- Oracle Orphan says: Look! Is that us? We think it's us. A bit older, maybe?
- High-Oracle Soo-roo says: We remember this visit, yes we do. Never forget what you learn from your new friend, little Roo. You got great future ahead.
- Oracle Orphan says: Looks like we blessed by Great ones! Shrines give magic, make us high-oracle someday? Maybe?
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.