The Brothers Digsong 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo
|Level||30-35 (Requires 30)|
or or |
- Use Eel-Splosive Device on Devious Great-Eel
- Avenge Oskar Digsong
Those eels ate my brother. My brother, <name>! It's time someone showed 'em who's boss.
<Humphrey removes several sticks of dynamite from his vest and shoves them through the egg's outer membrane.>
The great-eels to the south are too tough to fight one-on-one, but with this egg, we should be able to even the odds. Place it near one of those creatures, then... kablooie!
If the bomb doesn't kill the eel outright, it should be near enough to death for you to finish it off.
("My poor brother, Oskar Digsong. Eaten by an eel, he was.")
Avenge my brother!
Oskar's alive? Wait... what did ya say? ya let him FLOAT AWAY AGAIN?!
Well... ya held up your end of the bargain, and I appreciate everything ya've done, <name>.
Here... take this. I've only been hanging onto it as ballast, but it doesn't seem to be doing much good.
Head southwest back into the chasm, where there are more eels. Get near one, then drop the egg. It will knock the eel down from 154k health to around 80k. It's possible to use an egg on the same weakened eel more than once to knock it down to nearly dead. Either way, kill it, and Oskar is freed!
- Oskar Digsong says: I'm free! You've saved me!
- Oskar, upside down like Humphrey, starts floating to the surface!
- Oskar Digsong yells: Noooo! Not again!!!
- Complete all of:
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): The damage of the Devious Great-Eel is now correctly reduced if a player does not immediately engage the eel in combat after the Eel-Splosive Device is triggered while on the quest "Here Fishie Fishie 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo" (Horde) or "The Brothers Digsong 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo" (Alliance).
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.