|Instances by level (V)|
|World of Warcraft|
|The Burning Crusade|
|Wrath of the Lich King|
|Mists of Pandaria|
|Warlords of Draenor|
|Battle for Azeroth|
This article is a list of The Burning Crusade instances by level.
- Horde/Alliance players have quests there. / means only
- You can use meeting stones to summon players despite being outside the instance's recommended level range.
- Dungeon Finder level ranges for instances may differ from the recommended ones; see Dungeon finder instance breakdown for details.
The following listed are no longer available due to being removed completely or updated either with newer bosses or for the current expansion at that time.
|Instance Name||Abbreviations||Zone||Type||Minimum Level||Suggested Level Range||Bosses||Removed|
|Zul'Aman||ZA||Ghostlands||Raid 10-player||70||70+||Akil'zon, Nalorakk, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Hex Lord Malacrass, Zul'jin||Added in 2.3|
Removed in 4.1.
In order to signify heroic mode when using abbreviations, the general convention is to simply place "H" before the normal abbreviation.
Flying Tempest Keep Instances
- Initially, only those of levels 70 who had bought a flying mount (or druids of 68 and above, who had been trained / ) could enter the Tempest Keep Instances.
- In Patch 2.4.0 the restrictions on warlock summoning were lifted, and thus those previous players that were unable to enter (unable to fly), may now enter depending on the minimum level for these instances.
- In Patch 3.2.0 another barrier to entry was lowered when flying mounts (or Flight Form) became available at level 60.
- Since Patch 3.3.0 it is no longer necessary to fly to the Tempest Keep, if the player uses the cross-realm Dungeon Finder tool (the player gets summoned to the instance automatically).