|Start||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
|Reputation||+500 Army of the Light|
- Speak with Turalyon
It is time, <name>.
Come, let us restore her. Let us forge a bright new path against our foes.
Speak to me when you are ready to begin.
I did not expect this of Xe'ra. Nor could I have foreseen Illidan's reaction.
We must ensure these events do not crush the spirits of our allies.
- +500 reputation with Army of the Light
- With Light's Heart, we can restore Xe'ra to her full glory.
- The sooner we do this, the sooner we grow stronger against the Legion.
- Let us begin, Turalyon.
- Two vindicators place Light's Heart in the center of Xe'ra. Turalyon kneels as Light's Heart comes to life and Xe'ra is reconstituted into her original shape. As Xe'ra is restored, Turalyon's brown eyes turn golden and he stands.
- High Exarch Turalyon: We are blessed to be in your presence once more, Xe'ra.
- Xe'ra: Turalyon. You have found the Chosen One.
- Turalyon turns and motions for Illidan Stormrage to come forward.
- Xe'ra: Illidan. From birth, the light in your eyes held such promise for the future.
- Illidan's mind flashes back to the War of the Ancients, during which Sargeras burned out his eyes and replaced them with demonic ones.
- Illidan Stormrage: I sacrificed that birthright long ago.
- Xe'ra: Do you not wish to reclaim what was lost? To be whole again?
- Illidan Stormrage: The Legion's end... is all I seek.
- Xe'ra: My child. You have given so much, for so little.
- Illidan glares, while Xe'ra continues.
- Xe'ra: Your true potential, your redemption lies before you.
- Energies of light flow from Xe'ra and encircle Illidan.
- Xe'ra: Let go of your shattered form and embrace the light's power.
- Illidan backs up as he sees the light energies becoming stronger.
- Illidan Stormrage: I've traded my freedom for power before.
- Xe'ra: The prophecy... must be fulfilled.
- Illidan attempts to retreat, but the light energies swiftly bind him. He is brought closer to Xe'ra while struggling to free himself.
- Xe'ra: Your old life has passed. The Light will forge you a new one.
- Illidan Stormrage: It is not yours to take!
- Xe'ra: The Light will heal your scars.
- Illidan's demon hunter tattoos are shown to be "filling up" with Light. Illidan responds in a distorted voice.
- Illidan Stormrage: I am my scars!
- Xe'ra: The Light is your destiny.
- Illidan Stormrage: My destiny is my own!
- Enraged, Illidan breaks the binds and uses his eye beams on Xe'ra while Velen, Alleria, and Turalyon shield their eyes from the resulting brightness caused by the conflicting energies. As the brightness clears, they open their eyes. Turalyon looks on for a moment in shock, his eyes returning to their normal color. Illidan lands and partially collapses from the strain. Turalyon's feet are seen walking towards Illidan, who is surrounded by the shattered remnants of Xe'ra. Turalyon's pace then quickly increases as he draws his sword, all but running.
- High Exarch Turalyon: You've doomed us all! Betrayer!
- Turalyon swings his sword down towards Illidan, but Illidan stops the blade with his left hand. Illidan then turns his face towards Turalyon's as he speaks.
- Illidan Stormrage: Your faith has blinded you. There can be no chosen one.
- Illidan Stormrage: Only we... can save ourselves.
- People's reactions
- Grand Artificer Romuul: What will we do now?
- Arator the Redeemer: I cannot believe my eyes...
- Vereesa Windrunner: What just happened? Did he... kill her?
- Alleria Windrunner: That was... unexpected. To think he had enough power to destroy her...
- Turalyon: <Turalyon is staring grimly at Illidan.>
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.