|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.2.0.
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
- Gain approval to build an Obliterum Forge
For a more efficient reaction, we'll need a special forge, and to get that...
...we'll need permission from the Council of Six.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
I am intrigued...
The Kirin Tor could use more mavericks like you.
- On accept
- Enchanter Nalthanis says: We'll need permission from the ruling council of Dalaran before we can build a forge big enough to create obliterum en masse.
- Enchanter Nalthanis says: You seem to be on good terms with Khadgar - maybe you should ask him, <name>.
- Vanessa Sellers says: I lost the obliterum.
- Vanessa starts crying.
- Enchanter Nalthanis says: Oh, Vanessa!
- Speaking with Archmage Khadgar
- We've discovered an exciting new way to extract demonic essence from our crafted armor, but to do so, we need your permission to build a forge.
- Archmage Modera says: I cannot recommend this, Khadgar. Our knowledge of demonic forces is limited. We risk attracting the attention of the Legion, or worse.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I agree. Our artisans lack the skills to build such a forge. The dangers of toying with demonic powers are simply too great.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I'm sorry, but your request has been den--
- Archmage Karlain says: Actually, Khadgar, I believe I may know someone that can build this forge. An expert.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Really? Who?
- Archmage Karlain says: Perhaps better you didn't know, sir.
- Archmage Khadgar says: How mysterious. Very well! Archmage Karlain will assist you, <name>.