Get in the arena at the Crucible of Carnage and defeat the Cadaver Collage!
- Cadaver Collage defeated
Suggested Players 
Grim and gory, this next match is sure to have the crowd groanin' one way or another. Calder Gray has been gathering the bodyparts of defeated challengers and building the perfect champion.
This thing is the ultimate cobbled collaboration of corpsified combatants. A magnificent mashup of mangled monstrosities. Are you ready to get messy?! Cause I am! Let me know when you're ready so we can get this thing started!
Wow! When I saw that... thing stumble into the arena, I thought you didn't stand a chance. But you proved me wrong. You tore it apart!
Round three, Cadaver Collage! An elite flesh beast with the following abilities:
- Belch — Belches corrosive acid over all enemies in front of the caster.
- Inhale — Inhales a massive amount of air, instantly belching it out and killing all nearby opponents.
- Plague Explosion
- Poison Cloud — Creates a poison cloud beneath Calder's Cadaver.
- Repulsive Kick — Kicks the target away, dealing 300% weapon damage.
- Gurgthock says: The grand Crucible of Carnage awaits, <name>. Remember, once a battle starts you have to stay in the arena. WIN OR DIE!
- Gurgthock yells: Imagine my surprise when I was approached by the genius forsaken, Calder Gray, and propositioned with a combatant made of all the best features of our previous champions... LITERALLY! Who could refuse a chance to challenge CALDER'S CREATION?!
- Gurgthock yells: You know what they say... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! And in this case, you won't have the choice! Crucible of Carnage, I adore you so.
- Calder Gray yells: Go forth, my beautiful angel! Ah, it is so very sad when one's children leave the nest, isn't it?
- Cadaver Collage yells: Calder said that if I kill you, I get to have your parts!
- Cadaver Collage yells: Eww! Get away from me, you nasty thing!
- Calder Gray yells: It's time for your ultimate attack, my darling!
- Cadaver Collage yells: As you wish, Daddy!
- Cadaver Collage yells: Oh! Too full... oh no...
- Calder Gray yells: What... my creation! It didn't even blot out the sky! I'd better recheck my notes...
- Gurgthock yells: OOOOOOOH! Check that mess out! Amazing win! Way to stick it through him!
- Calder Gray yells: Your bodies are all magnificient! If you'd be willing to take a small whiff of this chloroform, I promise that you will all wake up 10 times stronger and 100 timres more... unified in purpose.
- Calder Gray yells: No? Well... my offer stands. Just come by anytime and I'll be glad to give you the makeover you've always dreamed of.
- Gurgthock yells: All that's left of the challenger is a red stain on the floor!
- Hotfix (2010-12-21): Cadaver Collage's hit points in Crucible of Carnage have been increased. The poison clouds that are left on the ground now despawn when Cadaver Collage begins casting Inhale. When Cadaver Collage begins to float away, it now displays an explosion animation after a few seconds and the player is removed from combat. This occurs within a few seconds, much faster than it previously took to leave combat.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.