- This article is about the quest if you've completed neither the Ring of Blood nor the Amphitheater of Anguish. For the quest if you've completed the Amphitheater of Anguish, see . For the quest if you've only completed the Ring of Blood, see .
Get in the arena at the Crucible of Carnage and defeat Hurp'derp!
- Hurp'derp defeated
- Suggested Players 
I'll tell you what, buddy, this place is a far cry from the rolling plains of Nagrand or the bloodbowl in Zul'Drak, but hey, I go where the gold's at. So welcome to Twi-Hi, pal.
You're new to this pit, so let me set you straight. I'm the fight promoter and this fiesty troll next to me is Wodin, my bodyguard. You're the entertainment. When you wanna fight, let me know and I'll set up the match.
If you're ready and you've got a group of friends with you, we can start! What do you say?
Not bad, friend. You might make some gold out here - if you manage to stay alive.
Round one, Hurp'derp! An elite ogre lord with the following abilities:
- Gurgthock says: The grand Crucible of Carnage awaits, <name>. Remember, once a battle starts you have to stay in the arena. WIN OR DIE!
- Gurgthock yells: Here we are once again, ladies and gentlemen. The epic struggle between life and death in the Crucible of Carnage! For this round we have <name> versus... a really fat ogre? Wait, seriously?! That's all we could come up with on short notice? What am I paying you for?
- Gurgthock yells: Whatever, let the fight begin!
- Gurgthock yells: W-W-W-WINNER! We have a winner! Good job and stuff!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.