|End||Wodin the Troll-Servant|
Get in the arena at the Crucible of Carnage and defeat Sully Kneecapper!
- Sully Kneecapper defeated
Suggested Players 
You're going to love this one! The Wildhammer heard you were entering the arena and they're determined to make sure you don't leave it.
Time for some good ol' <race> on dwarf action! Let me know when you're ready to do this!
No love in your heart for dwarves I see. You really made a mess of that guy.
Round two, Sully Kneecapper! An elite Wildhammer dwarf with the following abilities:
- Charge A melee attack that hits for around 8-10k on plate afflicting them with a knockback
- Uppercut A weak charge attack that hits for about 2.5k health that stuns the target
- An area of effect attack that lays "mines" on the ground
The melee attack is the main threat in this fight as your tank will become easily overwhelmed without proper healing and the incoming damage is fairly consistent.
While this is going on he will cast his AoE ability which lays a marker on the ground, similar to the Ick and Krik fight in The Pit of Saron. These are easily avoided with proper movement and common sense.
Lastly, Sully will charge a party member at random. Carrying them a few feet from your group and stunning them. While the damage from this is minimal, it is worth keeping an eye on in case someone is charged into a leftover mine from his AoE attack.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.