|Start||Orfus of Kamagua|
|End||Orfus of Kamagua|
|Reputation||+500 The Kalu'ak|
|Previous||Orfus of Kamagua|
This quest is part of the Fury of the Kvaldir quest chain.
The path east of us is a primary hunting trail of the tuskarr. At least that's what it used to be...
More recently our hunters have been returning to Kamagua claiming that the dead have risen and are out for blood! That is what has brought my son and me here. Elder Atuik asks that we find resolution in the bluffs.
Will you assist us in our time of need? I seek heroes willing to brave the perils of Shield Hill, southeast of here. Search the desecrated graves for clues and return your findings to me.
The tuskarr need your help!
<Orfus's whiskers bristle.>
Pirates... is there no end to the depths of their depravity?
We must recover the stolen artifacts and return them to this place so that my people may once more know peace.
The four clues are objects on the floor of the exhumed graves. The named mobs will not attack.
Finding the Mound of Debris:
- Fengir the Disgraced says: From sundered ground the sacrament was stolen. The Shield of Aesirites is lost. Unrest will be eternal.
Finding the Unlocked Chest:
- Rodin the Reckless says: pilfered. A curse upon this land! The storms will never cease!
Finding the Long Tail Feather:
- Isuldof Iceheart says: will consume this land until it is returned. Woe unto those that hold the heart as the curse of frozen blood besets them...
Finding the Cannonball:
- Windan of the Kvaldir says: The anguish of ten-thousand years awaits any foolish enough to don the Ancient Armor of the Kvaldir. Beware the mist and fog, mortals; for with them comes your end.
If someone collects the debt from Harry (another quest), he is not a quest giver for a minute or two. Just wait a bit and he'll be back in quest mode.
- Four-way quest fork - three with 1 step, the shield with 4 steps:
- (after completing all of Step 7)