The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid (Aldor)
|Level||70 (Requires 70)|
|Type||daily group (3)|
|Reputation||Netherwing + 500|
The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid pits a suggested group of three Aldor-affiliated players against waves of Dragonmaw Skybreakers at the Altar of Sha'tar once a day, then tricking the Dragonmaw commander with a false report. This quest is available at revered reputation with Netherwing after completing . The Scryers version of this quest is .
Take these Aldor medals. Mor'ghor will need proof of "victory" once this is over. He will recognize them as coming from the corpses of fallen Aldor soldiers.
Now all that remains is to use the signal flare to alert the Dragonmaw raiders. We will crush them when you are ready. Just give me the word.
- 18 28
- +500 reputation with Netherwing
Did you crush them under your boot, commander?
HAH! I knew you wouldn't let me down, commander! I want you to lead a raid on the Altar of Sha'tar at least once per day. They will have no choice but to leave Shadowmoon!
This is an endurance quest, but can be soloed relatively easily (depending on class, spec, and gear) as the graveyard is seconds away from the fight and the Commander has a large amount of health.
- On accept
- Commander Arcus yells: The Dragonmaw must be stopped...
- Arcus runs outside the temple.
- Commander Arcus says: Stand tall, soldiers. Show them no quarter!
- Dragonmaw Skybreaker says: Your bones will break under my boot, Commander Arcus!
- Dragonmaw Skybreaker yells: BURN IT DOWN!
- Commander Arcus yells: Victory to the Aldor! The Dragonmaw have been defeated!
- Arcus runs back inside.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.