|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Item level 825 Artifact relic|
Receive Malorne's blessing.
- Return to the Dreamgrove and receive Malorne's gift
<Malorne's voice echoes in your mind.>
Mortal you may be, but your valor is worthy of the ancient gods.
Nature's spirit lives in you - vibrant, wild, and ferocious. I witness in you the essence of nature's spark - the WILL to survive.
Our triumph here will be spoken of for ages to come, <name>.
Return to the waking world through this portal. We will speak again when we return to the Dreamgrove.
You shall be granted the title: Archdruid
Nature's cycle is beautiful, but it can be frail. We must preserve its balance.
<Name>, we elders of the Dreamgrove have spoken and all agree. We would like to see you take leadership of the Dreamgrove.
Today, we grant you the title of Archdruid of the Dreamgrove, a nomination of the highest honor in our order.
With it, you now carry the responsibility of our order: to protect the wilds! Lead well, <name>.
- 24,680 XP
You can either use or take the portal a short distance west of Malorne to return to the Emerald Dreamway. From there, take the portal to the Dreamgrove and travel to an engraved tree stump past Danise Stargazer (the flight master). A short cutscene will play:
- The druid adventurer joins the congregation of druids who are there to listen to Malorne's wisdom.
- Malorne says: Today, we dealt a great blow to the unseen enemies of the Nightmare.
- Malorne says: However, Xavius, Lord of the Nightmare, still lives. Only when he is defeated, will Azeroth truly be safe.
- Malorne says: To accomplish this task, I gift you with my blessing. Use my power to serve and protect the wilds.
- Malorne says: Thank you, druids of the Dreamgrove. May you prosper under the leadership of your new Archdruid.
- Malorne says: Farewell.
- Malorne fades away, leaving behind a statue. The druids then return to their duties.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Complete all of:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.