|Level||10-45 (Requires 10)|
- 1 Objective
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Completion
- 5 Notes
- 6 Progression
- 7 Patch changes
- 8 External links
- Tell Brann It's Time to Go
- Take Brann's Portal to Ulduar
- Learn Magni Bronzebeard's Information
- Take Khadgar's Portal to Karazhan
Look, <name>, I dunno if Magni's crazy or if that's even really him. But if there's even a chance he kin help us...
I'm told he muttered the name Ulduar. That's where I'm headed! I'd be obliged if you an' Khadgar were ta join me.
You will receive:
- 14 60
- 14,800 XP
Magni's information was crucial to our efforts against the Legion. And it was good to see him again.
Now to find that tome about the Pillars of Creation...
- Quest accept
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Jus' say the word an' we'll be off!
- Brann Bronzebeard
- We'd best get a move on, <name>!
- I'm ready. To Ulduar!
- Brann drops an Ulduar Teleportation Pad on the ground between him and Khadgar.
- Brann Bronebeard says: Mimiron gave me a teleport pad to use in case of emergencies. I'd say this qualifies!
- Archmage Vargoth says: Ulduar holds many secrets.
- Brann interacts with it and teleports away. Khadgar walks up to the pad.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I look forward to seeing Magni again. It's been too long.
- Khadgar interacts with it and teleports away.
- Archmage Modera says: Good luck, all of you.
Take the teleport. On the other side is a scenario version of Ulduar. The teleport drops the player, Khadgar, and Brann at the south end of the Antechamber.
Stage 1: Follow the Caretaker
- Follow Caretaker G33-WH12 through the Antechamber.
- Follow the Caretaker through Ulduar's Antechamber.
Walk forward and approach Caretaker G33-WH12.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Welcome back to Ulduar! The Speaker awaits you in the Celestial Planetarium. Please, follow me!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: "The Speaker"? That's me brother Magni, ye infernal contraption!
- Archmage Khadgar says: I'd wager Ulduar is quieter than the last time you were here, Brann.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: The keepers have ordered repairs to Ulduar's infrastructure. Mortal heroes are proficient in battle, but tend to leave a mess. No offense intended.
- Archmage Khadgar says: That's a fair point. It took weeks to clean up the banquet hall after--
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Hold it... ye sense anythin' odd, Khadgar? Gettin a familiar feelin'... an' I don't like it!
- the center
- An Unknown Voice whispers: You are a pawn of forces unseen.
- Eight Saronite Vapors, green elemental clouds, spawn and surround the party as two Faceless Echoes spawn.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Not again! The keepers will make me fill out an incident report!
- G33-WH12 flees to the top of the stairs.
Stage 2: Remove the Infestation
- Defeat the invaders!
- Defeat the invaders
Two Faceless Echos spawn. Interrupt their Gluttonous Shadows casts, which functions as a life-drain.
Stage 3: Locate Magni
- Find Magni Bronzebeard. The caretaker said he'd be in the Celestial Planetarium
- Find Magni Bronzebeard
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: The city's defenses have been compromised. Units assigned to safeguard the Speaker are not responding to my queries!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Might be the Old Gods ain't the only ones tryin' ta find their way in!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Indeed! I suggest we pick up the pace.
- The three take off, heading northeast.
- Inquisitor Ha'zaduum yells: Stop the interlopers! I must find what the prisoner knows!
- Magni Bronzebeard yells: Brann! They're tryin' ta invade me mind!
Stage 4: Bring Down the Barrier
- Give Archmage Khadgar the signal to bring the fel barrier down.
- Speak to Khadgar to bring down the fel barrier.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Magni's in there! We gotta save 'im!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Good thing I have experience with fel barriers. Say the word, <name>, and I'll bring it down!
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Since you have this under control, I... I must attend to other guests. Please excuse me!
Speak with Khadgar:
Stage 5: Defeat the Demons
- Defeat Inquisitor Ha'zaduum and his minions to save Magni.
- Defeat the demons holding Magni Bronzebeard.
- Khadgar brings down the fel barrier.
- Inquisitor Ha'zaduum says: Kill the mage! Gul'dan wants his head!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Inform your master that I've grown rather attached to it.
Stage 6: Escort Magni
- Walk with Magni Bronzebeard to the Celestial Planetarium
- Walk to the entrance of the Celestial Planetarium.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ahhh... Much better!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Magni! 'Tis good to see ye again! But why did ye leave Ironforge? Why come here? What happened to--
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I know ye have questions, but they gotta wait. Time is short. She wants me ta pass along an important message.
- Magni leads the others towards the Planetarium.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The ritual that changed me body also opened me ears ta the voice o' Azeroth herself. She ain't just a bunch o' rock. She's a titan!
- Archmage Khadgar says: A titan? That... actually explains a great many things.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Me own brother turned ta diamond and started talkin' ta titans?
- Magni stops in front of the locked door.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: There's more I gotta say. Come inside the Celestial Planetarium and I'll show ye the truth.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Don't we need a key?
- Magni turns back to Brann.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Brother... I AM the key.
Stage 7: Enter the Planetarium
- Ask Magni to open the door to the Celestial Planetarium.
- Tell Magni you are ready to enter the Celestial Planetarium.
Speak with Magni:
Final Stage: The Diamond King's Message
- Listen to the information Magni Bronzebeard wants to share with you.
- Receive Magni's important message.
- Magni heads down the ramp.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Remember this place, Brann?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Yikes! I'm gettin' flashbacks o' Algalon!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The constellar was jus' doin' his job, such as it was. And in the end, ye taught him a lesson.
- An Echo of Algalon appears.
- Echo of Algalon says: Perhaps it is your imperfection... that which grants you free will... that allows you to persevere against all cosmically calculated odds. You prevail where the Titan's own perfect creations have failed.
- The echo disappears.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: After defeatin' the Old Gods, the keepers were giv'n the task o' orderin' the world. The titans gave 'em five mighty artifacts... the Pillars o' Creation!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: When their work was done, the keepers sealed the Pillars away. But like so many relics, they ended up in the hands o' mortals.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your tale sounds familiar... I'm sure I've heard of these Pillars before.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Aye, Khadgar. The knowledge was placed in the care o' the Guardian of Tirisfal, and remains there still!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Karazhan! Of course. I likely read of these artifacts in one of Medivh's ancient chronicles.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ye must find the Pillars! Combined, their power kin seal the Legion's gateway to Azeroth. 'Tis the only way to save her!
- Archmage Khadgar says: It is not every day a planet points me to my own library. Thank you, Magni. I will go to Karazhan at once. <Name>, follow me through the portal when you're done here.
- Khadgar runs to one side, opens a portal to Karazhan and goes through.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: And what of ye, brother? Will ye go back ta Ironforge?
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Nay, Brann. She has... other duties for me. But I'd be obliged if ye'd stay fer a chat.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'd like that, brother! But I think me friend here has some work ta do.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I reckon so. Take care, <name>. We'll see one another again.
Magni will have this to say:
(This is likely a backup route to Karazhan if the portal bugs out.)
Take the Portal to Karazhan. The portal drops players off just outside the entrance to Karazhan.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our trip to Ulduar was quite eventful, but we have more work ahead of us.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.