|End||Sarannha Skyglaive /|
+500 Operation: Shieldwall|
|Rewards||19 84 50|
Kill Dreadweaver Avartu and recover the Divine Bell.
- Dreadweaver Avartu slain /
- Recover the /
There's no telling what lies below, so I will lead the initial scouting party myself.
If your report was correct, then the Korune mogu hid the Divine Bell in the rooms below our very feet.
I have a feeling they would not have left such a precious artifact unguarded.
I could use a capable <class> such as yourself to watch my back. Let me know when you're ready.
Fantastic work, <name>. I could not even imagine the atrocity Garrosh would commit if this bell were to fall into his hands.
Today we have secured a safe future for the Alliance. I will see to it that the bell makes it safely to Darnassus.
I will extoll your deeds to the King.
On accept, Sarannha joins the party:
- Sarannha Skyglaive says: Stay vigilant, hero. This place has been sealed for centuries. Who knows what we will encounter within.
Run into the ruins and down the stairs. Note the first set of floor tiles -- this set shows the safe tiles that fill the first room. At the base of the steps, Dreadweaver Avartu awaits:
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: Light... I see... light. Finally, after centuries of silence, someone comes at last.
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: I have kept the bell safe as promised, Master.
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: Wait... you are not mogu! Intruders!
- Dreadweaver Avartu says: Guardians, awaken! Destroy those who would steal the Thunder King's treasure!
- Sarannha Skyglaive says: What was that thing? No matter. We will strike down any who stand in our way.
Two Korune Tomb-Guardians awaken and attack, level 90 mogu with 393,000 health each and a frontal cone ability. Make sure to stay on the safe tiles! Finish them off, then keep moving southwest through the first room to the second. A single active Tomb-Guardian is in the hallway, but note the rockfalls marked with red circles filling the path! Kill the guard, then move to the second room. Here, the Korune Sentinels are fixed in place and will do an overhand strike for ~130,000 Physical damage with a knockback component in a frontal cone. Rockfalls continue to fall through the room as well, so quickly get through the trap. It is completely possible to get through the room and the stairs to the lower level without taking any damage. Just don't stop running.
On the lower level are packs of Korune Spirits, half-health mogu ghosts. They do, however, throw a stackable debuff, "Undying Spirits", which increases damage dealt by 10% a stack from each one that dies within a few yards of the adventurer.
Clear a path to the back of the room to find Dreadweaver Avartu, standing in front of the Divine Bell. He is a level 90 elite mogu ghost with roughly two million health and the following abilities: ...
During the fight, he yells:
- Dreadweaver Avartu yells: Be cast into darkness!
- Dreadweaver Avartu yells: You, too, shall know the silence!
- Dreadweaver Avartu yells: Such horror... Such emptiness...
- Dreadweaver Avartu yells: Only death awaits you!
- Dreadweaver Avartu yells: This crypt will be your grave!
Finish him off, then interact with the Divine Bell on the altar behind him:
- Sarannha Skyglaive says: There it is, hero! The Divine Bell!
- Sarannha Skyglaive says: We must take it somewhere safe. Sentinels! Let's get to work.
A Darnassus Mage appears and starts teleporting the Bell.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.