The player' allies before the statue of the Primus
|Level||54 (Requires 54)|
Open the door to the Seat of the Primus.
- Open the door to the Seat of the Primus
You empowered the final rune? Then we might yet turn the tide of battle!
Open the door, <name>! We'll hold the enemy back as long as we can!
You will receive:
- 49 14
- 9,200 XP
<The runeblade glows brighter as you approach an old stone altar.>
- Baroness Draka says: We'll hold the line! Open the door!
Look for a glowing green circle on the ground on the platform. Stand in it to be granted a bonus ability:
- Unlock Door 40 yd range
Use it and a cutscene plays:
- Far from the Bleak Redoubt, Vyraz walks across the bridge toward the Seat.
- Baron Vyraz says: Slay the mortal! Bring me that runeblade!
- Baroness Draka says: Raise your sword, champion! For Maldraxxus!
- The player raises the Blade of the Primus, igniting all five runes on the Sanctum Door and causing it to open.
- Voice of the Primus says: The foes of the worthy shall be vanquished.
- Swirls of energy gather in the hands of the enormous statue above the Seat. Immense beams of energy begin shooting out, destroying Vyraz's forces.
- Baron Vyraz says: Fall back!
- Vyraz and his surviving troops turn around and flee north. Atop the Bleak Redoubt, Draka, the player, Heirmir, and Vashj rejoice.
- Baroness Draka says: The Seat of the Primus is ours!
Run south into the Seat of the Primus. At the far end is a Stone Altar in front of a statue of the Primus. Interact with it to place the Blade of the Primus in the stone and complete the quest, triggering a message from the Primus. As the message plays, several of the player's allies filter in one by one to kneel before the statue—first Draka, then Heirmir and Vashj, and finally a number of Prime Shieldguards and Hands of Vashj—before rising and filtering out again in the reverse order.
- Voice of the Primus says: I am the Primus. Your presence within my sanctum means a darkness has fallen upon Maldraxxus... and all the realms of Death.
- Voice of the Primus says: Ages ago, the Eternal Ones punished our brother Zovaal for his treachery. He was bound within the inescapable Maw, to be forevermore its Jailer.
- Voice of the Primus says: Now I fear that Zovaal did not act alone. I suspect he had ancient allies... and will seek to win others to his cause.
- Voice of the Primus says: That you are hearing this message means my suspicions proved true. Zovaal has forged his chains into a weapon... and brought about my defeat.
- Voice of the Primus says: There is but one hope to save the Shadowlands. The Eternal Ones must stand together once more, before the Jailer escapes the Maw.
- Voice of the Primus says: Bring my warning to the Archon, the Winter Queen, and the Sire. They must see to our defenses. Do not let Zovaal reach the sepulcher.
- Voice of the Primus says: The Arbiter is the final key. Protect her, or all is lost.
You claimed the final rune? That may be the breakthrough we need.
Try to get the door open! We'll hold the enemy back as long as we can!
- Baroness Vashj says: It seems we face an entire army of traitors.
- Baroness Draka says: Then together, we will break them.
- Baroness Vashj says: As allies of convenience. Nothing more.
- Baroness Draka says: The door is open! Everyone inside, now!
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.