|Level||60 (Requires 70)|
The Bronze Dragonshrine|
Both of The Dragon Queen and must be completed to progress to the next quest.
- Kekek taken to visit Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
Kekek think orphan-lady have good idea for once. You take Kekek to Wyrmrest Temple in the middle of Dragonblight? Fly all the way to the top to meet dragon queen. She must be really big, to be queen of all dragons. Kekek can't wait to see!
We go see dragon queen now?
Queen not what Kekek expected, but Kekek understand why. Queen's visitors get crushed if she was always big dragon! Still want to see someday.
Fly to the top of Wrymrest and summon Kekek, then walk in to see Alexstrasza and Krasus.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Kekek thought we go see dragon queen. This just some elf-lady with funny horns.
- Krasus says: Rest assured, Kekek, she is the queen of the dragons. We often take the forms of smaller beings when we work with them.
- Wolvar Orphan says: But why? Dragons big and powerful. Elf-lady weak. Kekek want to see dragon queen's real form.
- Alexstrasza kneels down to speak with Kekek.
- Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: If I was in my dragon form, there wouldn't be any room for anyone else, little one.
- Wolvar Orphan says: Oh! Now Kekek understand. Not want to be crushed by big dragon-lady. Maybe come back sometime when not so crowded. Nice to meet you, dragon-lady.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.