The Dreadlords Convene (WC3 Undead)
The Dreadlords Convene is the first interlude in the Undead campaign, Path of the Damned.
Meanwhile, at the Dreadlords' citadel, somewhere in the Twisting Nether...
- Tichondrius approaches the meeting spot, casually crushing a rat along the way. He then casts a spell that instantly brings Anetheron and Mephistroth to his side. They are accompanied by several Acolytes.
- Anetheron: Is everything proceeding as planned, Tichondrius? Lord Archimonde demands a report on the Scourge.
- Tichondrius: The Lich King's young death knight has been performing well... almost too well. I begin to wonder if Ner'zhul has ulterior motives for his new... champion.
- Mephistroth: The human means nothing in the long run. Ner'zhul wouldn't dare undermine our efforts now.
- Anetheron: Our only concern is that the Scourge accomplishes what it was created to do. Archimonde will have all our heads if we do not keep control of this situation!
- Legion's return! Tichondrius: Believe me, brother. Neither the Lich King nor his undead lackeys will jeopardize the
- Anetheron: See that they do not. Lord Archimonde has little patience for failure.
- Having concluded their discussion, the Dreadlords disperse in different directions.