- The Earthfury
- 2992 Armor
+24 Shadow Resistance
+34 Fire Resistance
- +28 Critical Strike
- The Earthfury (8 pieces)
- (3) Intellect increased by 10.
(5) Set: After casting your Healing Wave or Healing Surge spell, gives you a 25% chance to gain Mana equal to 35% of the base cost of the spell.
(8) Set: Your Healing Wave will now jump to additional nearby targets. Each jump reduces the effectiveness of the heal by 80%, and the spell will jump to up to two additional targets.
- Combined stats.
|Golemagg the Incinerator||BoP|
- According to Mathias Shaw, the cracked rock and molten lava of the Earthfury armor is the most physical example of a shaman's power. While wearing these powerful robes, the shaman's totems reach incredible distances. Every rock, tree, and blade of grass seems to respect its power.
- The set bonuses are geared towards helping the resto-spec shaman rather than an elemental/enhancement shaman.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): The two-piece set bonus now increases Intellect rather than totem radius.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The set bonus that increases totem radius now works on .
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): The mana refund effect can now only occur once per spell cast.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): When Healing Wave chains to additional targets from this set bonus, it will no longer pick uninjured targets.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13):
- The Earthfury set bonus that increases the range of totems now works with the Mana Tide Totem.
- Totems affected by the Earthfury set bonus no longer have their effect flicker when players are outside their normal radius.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Now has updated art.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.