|Rewards||53 40 (at 106)|
- Speak with Tak-Tak
- Acquire Sheilun
- Fly Home with Tak-Tak
If you want to get to the Terrace as fast as possible, you should hitch a ride directly to the mainland. Tak-Tak, a hozen kite-master, is skulking around west of the temple. Speak to him without delay.
You will receive:
- 53 40
- 22,200 XP
The Terrace of Eternal Spring is a very sacred place for mainland Pandaren. I hope you were able to preserve it from corruption. Enough of Pandaria was destroyed when Garrosh Hellscream turned it into a battlefield.
Incredible. The very staff the Emperor used to cloak Pandaria in mists all those ages ago!
Treat that staff well, <name>. It will save your life. And probably the lives of all your friends, as well...
Speak to Tak-Tak to be taken to a phased Terrace of Endless Spring.
- Can you fly me to the Terrace of Eternal Spring?
- As the monk adventurer settles in for the flight, Tak-Tak chats.
- Tak-Tak says: Okie-dook. Back to Pandaria. This place smell like turtle anyways.
- Tak-Tak says: Pandaria lookin' real bad. Ain't seen this much jerb-jabbin' since dat big orc guy dooked up the Vale.
- The two fly in to a Terrace already taken over by demons.
- Tak-Tak says: Oh you too late! Dem wob-gobblers done derked this place.
- Tak-Tak says: I put you down here. Tak-Tak do what he do best... NOTHING!
- Tak-Tak flies off as a severely wounded person catches the monk adventurer's attention.
- Taran Zhu says: Bless the crane! A healer!
Stage 1: Heal Taran Zhu
- Help Taran Zhu recover from his battle injuries.
- Heal Taran Zhu to full health.
Use any Mistweaver abilities to heal Taran Zhu to full health, during which he'll you tell you what happened.
- Taran Zhu says: The Legion knows the importance of this sacred place. I personally led the patrol here, but we were ambushed and overcome.
Stage 2: Rescue the Shado-Pan
- Open the cages to free the captured Shado-Pan and defeat Hellwarden Xaphan.
- Rescue Fei Li.
- Rescue Hawkmaster Nurong.
- Rescue Taoshi.
- Defeat Hellwarden Xaphan.
- Taran Zhu says: Thank you, hero. The sacred waters have already been corrupted. If you help me rescue the others, we may be able to reclaim this place.
- Taran Zhu hurries over to the fel barrier and dispels it while he speaks.
- Taran Zhu says: I will need your healing powers, champion. I cannot face this demon alone.
- He runs down the stairs and prepares to fight.
- Taran Zhu says: You will find no easy target here, demon.
- Taran Zhu says: If your Legion wants Pandaria, you will have to get through US!
- Hellwarden Xaphan says: Infidels! Submit to my will, or DIE in the flames of the Legion!
Fei Li freed:
- Fei Li says: I won't let you down!
Lao Softfoot freed:
- Lao Softfoot thanks you, sheepishly.
- Taoshi says: I'm with you.
Hawkmaster Nurong freed:
- Hawkmaster Nurong says: I'm right behind you.
- Fei Li attacks
- Fei Li says: I'm gonna light you up!
- Taran Zhu falls to one knee, gravely wounded.
- Taran Zhu is [Gravely Wounded] and cannot fight until healed!
Stage 3: The Shado-Plan
- Speak with each of the Shadow-Pan[sic] to coordinate your attack on the corrupted terrace.
- Speak with Fei Li.
- Speak with Hawkmaster Nurong.
- Speak with Taoshi.
- Taran Zhu says: Begone, beast! Your shameful crusade ends here.
- Taran Zhu says: Come, that monster has already spread his corruption to the waters above. We must act quickly.
- The group hurries up the steps and dispels the second fel barrier.
- Taran Zhu says: We must work together. Champion, we will follow your lead. How do you wish to deploy the Shado-Pan?
Each member will give you two options: Focus on their survival or have them focus on bringing down Aspersius. If you're confident in your ability to keep them alive, it's recommended that you have everyone focus on the latter strategy. Otherwise, choose survival.
- Fei Li - characters who quested on Pandaria
- It's so good to see you again, <name>! We really lit Pandaria up together, didn't we?
- I've been perfecting my fire spells since you last worked with the Shado-Pan. If you can keep me on my feet, I will be able to break Aspersius's ice walls and otherwise bring him to a boil. Stand near me and I will enhance the power of your Jade Lightning.
- <Fei Li grins savagely.>
- Do you want me to REALLY light this thing up or should I concentrate on keeping myself alive?
- Concentrate on staying alive, Fei Li. I need to focus on the others.
- Fei Li says: We make a great team!
- Do your worst, Fei Li! Even if it puts you in danger, I'll keep you alive.
- Fei Li says: Let's light them up!
- Fei Li - new characters
- Thank you, monk, for coming to our aid. I am Fei Li, and I have a reputation among the Shado-Pan for setting things on fire. Usually our enemies. Sometimes our Monastery. Lord Taraz Zhu isn't too pleased with me at the moment...
- Help me get back into his good graces. If you can keep me on my feet, I will be able to break Aspersius's ice walls and otherwise bring him to a boil. Stand near me and my Brilliance Aura will restore your mana.
- Taoshi - characters who quested on Pandaria
- <Name>! It has been such a long time. You should visit us in Pandaria more often. You and I made a great team.
- You know my strengths, <name>. While Taran Zhu holds that thing's attention, I will stalk it from behind and bury my daggers in any weak spots. I can also help you move quickly around the battlefield - stand near me to reset your roll and flying kick abilities.
- How aggressive do you want me to be? I could throw caution to the wind and wage an all-out assault, but I'll need to know you have my back!
- Don't be too aggressive - keep yourself alive, even if it means sacrificing damage.
- Taoshi says: Ready when you are, <name>.
- Don't hold back, Taoshi! Do your worst to that thing and I will keep you alive.
- Taoshi says: I have trained my entire life for this.
- Taoshi - new characters
- Thank you for your well-timed rescue, monk. We could've used your help in the Pandaren Campaign. My name is Taoshi, the silent blade of the Shado-Pan. I slip unseen through enemy territory and strike where they are weakest.
- I'll do my part. the rest is the same.
- Hawkmaster Nurong - characters who quested on Pandaria
- Greetings, <name>! Your training has progressed far since we last adventured together in Pandaria. I'd venture that even Lord Taran Zhu could learn a thing or two from you. It's a pleasure to be fighting with you again.
- Now to business! I will assault Aspersius at range while Whitefeather swoops in to harass him with beak and claw. Stand near me and I will help you cast spells faster.
- I could go for an all-out attack, but it would put myself at risk. How aggressive should I be?
- Concentrate on keeping yourself alive, Nurong. Fight defensively.
- Hawkmaster Nurong says: I like the way you think.
- Do as much damage as you can, Nurong, even if it puts you at risk. I will keep you alive!
- Hawkmaster Nurong says: Ready when you are.
- Hawkmaster Nurong - new characters
- Hello, monk! It is good to have a healer at our side. We are the Shado-Pan, the last defense of Pandaria. I am Hawkmaster Nurong, Master of the Wu Kao discipline - we are the eyes of the Shado-Pan, the scouts who make our enemies fear the darkness.
- Now to business! I will assault Aspersius at range while my hawk Whitefeather swoops in to harass him with beak and claw. Stand near me and I will help you attack faster.
You can change your mind on their tactics up until you speak to Taran Zhu to begin the fight in the next stage.
Stage 4: Don't Drink the Water
- Defeat Aspersiu with the help of the Shado-Pan.
Speak to Taran Zhu to begin the encounter.
- Your plan is solid, <name>. Of course, our success depends on your ability to keep us all alive.
- For my part, I will try to hold the creature's attention and absorb the brunt of its fury.
- Let me know when you are ready, and I will give the order to begin the assault.
- Let us begin!
- The group runs up the next set of stairs, whereupon Fei Li melts the icy barrier.
- Fei Li says: Burn, baby, burn!
Stand near Taran Zhu if you have any Fel Slimes attacking you so that they'll peel off onto him instead. Dispel those afflicted with Drifting Away so that they can return to fighting the mob. When the tornadoes appear, keep moving to avoid being knocked into the air and taking fall damage.
Final Stage: The Emperor's Final Gift
- Aspersius collapses back into the main pool of water upon its defeat.
- Taran Zhu says: It is done! You have done a great service for Pandaria this day.
- Taran Zhu says: There it is, the staff of our last emperor. You have proven yourself worthy to wield it, friend of the Shado-Pan.
Walk into the pool to claim the staff.
- Taran Zhu speaks as the others celebrate your acquisition.
- Taran Zhu says: Ten thousand years ago, Emperor Shaohao used that very staff to cloak our land in a veil of mists, hiding us from the Burning Legion.
- Taran Zhu says: But this time, the Pandaren will not hide away. We chose to FIGHT!
- Taran Zhu says: Turn the emperor's staff against the Legion, champion. We will be right behind you.
- Wookin' Grook! You gots the Emperor's staff! Does that make you like the emperor now?
- That makes me like the Monkey King.
- <Tak-Tak does a little dance.>
- I need to get back to the Wandering Isle, "your majesty."
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Brewmaster ()
- Mistweaver ()
- Windwalker (Fists of the Heavens ( and ))
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
- Optional quests:
- Complete all of:
- Level 45
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.