Use Jearl's Hand Grenades to kill 5 Stickbone Berserkers and to destroy a Scourge Bone Animus.
Araj the Summoner is bolstering the Scourge defenses with simple skeletons... an army of weaklings that will overwhelm you before it overpowers you. He has assembled animi within Andorhal's northern towers that spew these skeletons out at an alarming rate. But I've got the solution!
<Jearl passes you a handful of grenades.>
Their function is simple. Throwing these grenades at a bone animus... or, for that matter, a mob of skeletons... will reduce them to splinters.
I know what those devices sound like when they've blown up... and I haven't heard that sound yet. Get back out there, <name>.
These grenades are all explosives, nothing more. Even as a member of the Royal Apothecary Society, I recognize that some problems are not solved by throwing more plague at them.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.