Heritage of the Sin'dorei|
Complete the Fall of the Sunwell scenario.
- Complete the Fall of the Sunwell scenario
The flame of the lantern dims. Your final task is to rekindle it.
In order to do so, you must walk one remaining path. While we are fortunate to hold the Sunwell once again, we must always remember that it was yet another part of us that Arthas took away... and that our late prince was forced to find us a new way of life.
Enter the Sunwell Plateau, and witness its fall.
You will also receive:
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
<The Regent Lord takes the lantern from you.>
It is done.
By Blood Remembered
- Shine the lantern and start the memories of the fallen.
- Shine the Lantern
Light the Way — Hold the lantern aloft, showing the memories of the fallen.
Until Our Last Breath
- Hold the line against the Scourge
- Silvermoon Defender says: This is a high ranking magister... we must have been betrayed from within! Defenders! Hold the line here! We must not let those monsters reach the Sunwell!
Delaying Death's March
- Defeat Seer Drannix
- Arthas yells: Citizens of Quel'Thalas! I have given you ample opportunities to surrender, but you have stubbornly refused! Know that today, your entire race and your ancient heritage will end!
- Face Arthas!
- Arthas Defeated
- The blood elf adventurer strikes at Arthas! For Anasterian!
- Arthas strangulates the adventurer.
- Arthas yells: Death itself has come to claim the high home of the elves!
- Lady Liadrin says: Arthas slaughtered our remaining forces and used the Sunwell to resurrect Kel'Thuzad as a powerful lich, corrupting its waters beyond salvation.
- Lady Liadrin says: Our people would have soon suffered the same fate had we remained linked to its magic. With a heavy heart, Prince Kael'thas decided to destroy the Sunwell.
- Shine the lantern on Kael'thas' decision.
- Shine the Lantern on Kael'thas' Decision.
He Who Walks the Day
- Break through to the Sunwell.
- Escort Prince Kael'thas to the Sunwell
- The entrance to the plateau is swarming with undead, but Al'ar incinerates a swathe of them, clearing the way for Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider and his raid to enter.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: The time has come! May the light of the sun guide us to the very end!
- High Priestess Liadrin says: The sound of cannons... The Amani have landed on the shore. We must hurry!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: Cut down enough undead for us to pass and leave the rest for the trolls. That will buy us the time we need.
- High Priestess Liadrin says: The Sunwell... What has he done?
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: The soul of our people, now a desecrated font of decay. It worsens with each sunrise.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Liadrin, guard the entrance! Let none pass!
- High Priestess Liadrin says: We shall hold the line until the very end. Selama ashal'anore.
- Lor'themar Theron says: <name>, with me! Protect the magisters at all costs! We must reach the Sunwell!
A Prince's Decision
- Defend the Magisters during their ritual.
- Protect the Magisters
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: The ritual appears to be working! Magisters, maintain your focus!
- A Necrotic Sentinel forms from the Sunwell.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: It is done! Rommath! Teleport us to safety!
- Lady Liadrin says: And so ends the most tragic saga in our people's history. Follow me, <name>. It is time to return the lantern to Silvermoon.
- Lor'themar Theron yells: Always remember that our people are not defined by tragedy, but by our ability to overcome it. From the ashes of the past, we carry the flame of hope into the future.
- Quest completion
- Lor'themar Theron yells: It is my honor to present you with the regalia of our greatest heroes. Belono sil'aru, belore'dorei. Rise, champion of the sin'dorei!
- The player earns the Heritage of the Sin'dorei set.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.