The Flow of Muisek
|End||Witch Doctor Uzer'i|
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
|Reputation||+75 Darkspear Trolls|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 Patch changes
- 13 External links
I've done all I can for you. Muisek stronger than the hippogryph just isn't within my power to work with yet, so I won't make you deal with the disaster that could bring.
But while you've been busy, I've fully readied the hippogryph muisek. Take it to my master, Witch Doctor Uzer'i in Camp Mojache. He can create powerful weapons with it, and hopefully he'll be impressed by what I've done.
I sense something familiar in your presence...
Well done indeed... I'd expect nothing less from my own daughter. She'll make a fine witch doctor someday.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.