|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
- Torvald found
- Torvald slain
My brother... lives?
The last time I saw him, the assassins were closing in on him. I can't imagine how he defeated them...
We should travel to Vrekt. I would look upon my brother with my own eyes.
Let us go to Vrekt.
I cannot believe that I find my brother alive, only to see him fall by my own blade.
How can fate be so cruel?
- 16,450 XP
- Quest accept
- Sigryn says: We should waste no time. To Vrekt!
- Torvald says: Sister... it's been a long time since you left me for dead.
- Sigryn says: Torvald, it is you! I didn't want to leave you, but I wasn't strong enough! How did you survive the assassins?
- Torvald says: How?! I embraced the gift that father left us! The one you and mother so vehemently denied!
- Sigryn says: Oh no, Torvald... you've succumbed to the fel! But how?!
- Torvald says: It seems you don't remember our father feeding us the fel. The sickness it caused in you must have clouded your mind.
- Torvald says: Something in our blood made us resist its influence... but it remains within. All you need to do is give in!
- Sigryn says: No, I will never be a tool for the Legion!
- Torvald stands up, and ignites his blade with felfire. The two begin to fight.
- Torvald yells: Poor sister... if you will not join me, then you are my enemy!
- Torvald says: Give in, sister! Only through the fel could you hope to defeat me!
- Sigryn says: No! I will not share your fate!
- Torvald is defeated.
- Torvald says: No... it's not possible...
- Sigryn says: I am sorry, brother. I cannot allow the Legion to corrupt the vrykul.
- Torvald says: You... you think your masters so superior to mine...
- Torvald says: Perhaps you should ask them who sent the assassins for us that night...
- Torvald says: Maybe then... you will see...
- Sigryn says: No! Brother!
- Sigryn says: He's... gone...
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.