|The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Level||53 (Requires 40)|
The God Hakkar was the fourth quest in the now removed quest chain. It was replaced in patch 4.0.3a with .
Bring the Filled Egg of Hakkar to Yeh'kinya in Tanaris.
Now it is time to capture the essence of the avatar of Hakkar.
Take the Egg of Hakkar to the Sanctum of the Fallen God in the Sunken Temple in Azeroth. Invoke the egg's power to stir the dead god.
He will send his minions against you. Defeat his bloodrinkers and take their Hakkari blood, then use the blood to dowse the eternal flames that hold Hakkar's spirit. When all the flames go out, the avatar of Hakkar will enter our world.
Defeat him, and place his essence within the egg of Hakkar.
Have you defeated the avatar of Hakkar, <name>? Has his essence yet empowered the egg I gave you?
The essence of Hakkar has been collected! Even now the Egg stirs with life! Could the myths of Hakkar be true?
That must not be true, for it is then I fear what Hakkar may do if birthed again. I will keep this egg safe and be sure it does not fall into evil hands.
Your labors with me are finished, <name>. You have touched a legend, and your actions may one day change the face of our world.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11400 XP (or 69 at level 70)
- Through my studies, I see that defeating the god Hakkar's avatar has weakened him. But the bulk of his strength remains, lurking at the far end of the Nether.
- You have defeated his avatar once, <name>. Perhaps if you defeat it again you can further weaken the god so that, one day, we might face his true self.
- I have prepared a spell that you may use to again summon an avatar of Hakkar within the Sanctum of the Fallen God. Do you want to confront it once again?
Yes. Give me the spell to summon the avatar.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Replaced by .