|Start||Daria L'Rayne (auto)|
|End||Daria L'Rayne (auto)|
|Reputation||+325 Argent Crusade|
Speak with Morris Vant, Outfitter Mendelev, Bree Ironstock, and High Cleric Alphus within Hearthglen.
- Speak with Morris Vant
- Speak with Outfitter Mendelev
- Speak with Bree Ironstock
- Speak with High Cleric Alphus
See those reagents over there? And these supplies right here? Those belong to the Argent Crusade.
Gnolls are known for thievery, but as far as I know, Hearthglen hasn't had any incursions since the Redpine came. Very suspicious.
I know a few helpful folks within Hearthglen: Morris Vant, Outfitter Mendelev, Bree Ironstock, and High Cleric Alphus. All can be trusted, and are well-connected. Question them, to find out if they know anything about these lost supplies.
Oh, hi there.
Did you notice, <name>? Many names were mentioned, but one name was mentioned far more than the others.
- Outfitter Mendelev
Have you noticed anything strange lately? Any new customers, buying anything suspicious?
- What is this, an interrogation? You're not one of Fordring's internal affairs guys, are you?
- Well, I've got nothing to hide. Let me look over my records. Last week I sold a ball gown to Lieutenant Myner, which struck me as odd. What else... Magus Bisp bought several dozen leather jerkins, which he couldn't give a reason for. Oh, and Friar Burlingham came by to stock up on swimwear for his trip to Hardwrench Hideaway. That's about it.
- Now if you don't mind, I have customers!
- Morris Vant
Have you noticed anything strange lately? Any new customers in the blacksmith shop?
- Well, let's see... I saw some drudges running away from that mine over there. Said something about a spider. New customers? Well, there's Jeralee, the lovely young gnome who bought an axe twice her size last week. Oh, and Magus Bisp came by asking for armor. Not sure why he'd need plate armor...
- Bree Ironstock
Hello, ma'am. Heard any interesting rumors lately?
- Well, let's see. I heard that Magus Bisp has been spending his time cooped up on top of his tower, working on some new spell, or something.
- I heard that Del Gahrron was planning on retiring and heading back to his farm. He may have already left, in fact.
- Oh, and I heard that there's some <race> <class> running around town asking people asll sorts of annoying questions!
- Just playing with you, love. Hope that information helped.
- High Cleric Alphus
I'm looking for someone who may have stolen some supplies from Hearthglen. Have any leads for me?
- Stolen supplies? Well, let me think about it...
- I know a certain priest named Daria who took all the extra wine after last week's service, but didn't throw it out as I asked. I believe she'll be apologizing soon, though.
- <Alphus winks at you.>
- I've also heard an abnormal number of confessions this week from one of the mages... what was his name? Crisp? Lisp? Something along those lines.
- Now, be on your way.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.